Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

19 hours ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

Do you think Julio does that for us? I think we’ll be good this year but I don’t necessarily see a super bowl contender. 

( know this isn't the case, but if we knew Wentz was gonna be better than Rivers w/o Julio then yah I buy than Julio puts us over the top

12 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

( know this isn't the case, but if we knew Wentz was gonna be better than Rivers w/o Julio then yah I buy than Julio puts us over the top

Wait.. why wouldn't we know that Wentz is going to be better than him? 

He is better to significantly better. Either way.. the problem is the price tag for a 32yr old WR. 

On 5/26/2021 at 8:53 AM, KingPG21 said:

Julio Jones wants out of Atlanta. Wish we knew for sure that Wentz was gonna be the guy. I'd be all down for trading for him. Not knowing for sure about Wentz makes it harder to part with assets you might need to get another QB

And the Titans land him...BUMMER

On 7/23/2021 at 8:34 PM, Josh said:

Malik Hooker is expected to sign with the Cowboys.  Byeeeeeee

Can the worst defense in the league get worse?  I guess we'll see

He was pretty fun early. Then injuries and it seemed to take some of his athleticism

On 8/10/2021 at 11:33 AM, pappy1865 said:

Saw where big Q had the same surgery as Wentz. That hurts more I think. 

Whhhhhhhhhh. I guess if you had no confidence in Wentz. But a guard will never have that much importance 

On 8/11/2021 at 11:53 AM, KingPG21 said:

Whhhhhhhhhh. I guess if you had no confidence in Wentz. But a guard will never have that much importance 

I guess I'm a wait-and-see on Wentz. Heard they both are planning to play week one, so that's a bonus. 

17 hours ago, pappy1865 said:

I guess I'm a wait-and-see on Wentz. Heard they both are planning to play week one, so that's a bonus. 

I think some people jumped the gun on the week 1 thing. Nelson is possible but Wentz might be a stretch. 

11 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

Brady might've got it done regardless, but Bucs caught a huge break when the officials missed an obvious push off by Godwin on that late sideline catch. Terrible non-call. 

Funny how that seems to happen a preponderance of times for media darlings.   Same way they could have “missed” the hold call on the Cowboys final drive but didn’t.  

Great first drive, I'm shocked Reich didn't go for it on 4th...he does it so much.

Here's to hoping the Colts play like IU football did yesterday.  And to hoping Ya-Sin improved from last year