Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

11 minutes ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

I don’t want anything to do with that contract. We are gonna have to give Leonard and Nelson record setting money and also have to extend Braden Smith. I’d prefer Stafford if we’re spending money.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Is it a hot take that if it comes down to Leonard or Nelson I would take Leonard and not think twice about it 

I sorta feel bad for Nate Sudfeld. Pretty much everybody is all in on railing on the Eagles for pulling Hurts on Sunday night and replacing him with Sudfeld. And it was a pretty bizarre decision. Today, I'm seeing a story that some players had to be restrained from going after Pederson after he made the switch (probably a bit of an exaggeration, but who knows?)

All this makes Nate look bad. Since he's a backup QB, he should be ready to play -- but he clearly was not ready to go into that game. And really, there was no reason for him to. He was awful. Just a bad situation all the way around. And he's kinda caught in the middle. 

32 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

I sorta feel bad for Nate Sudfeld. Pretty much everybody is all in on railing on the Eagles for pulling Hurts on Sunday night and replacing him with Sudfeld. And it was a pretty bizarre decision. Today, I'm seeing a story that some players had to be restrained from going after Pederson after he made the switch (probably a bit of an exaggeration, but who knows?)

All this makes Nate look bad. Since he's a backup QB, he should be ready to play -- but he clearly was not ready to go into that game. And really, there was no reason for him to. He was awful. Just a bad situation all the way around. And he's kinda caught in the middle. 

Sudfeld looked terrible but Pederson looked like an idiot. Maybe tanking for a better draft pick.

Sudfeld looked terrible but Pederson looked like an idiot. Maybe tanking for a better draft pick.

If you’re Hurts do you want to play for that dude after he pulled that ****?! I’m a competitor and surprised nobody went after him on the sideline. That was absolute bush league then his “explanation” was just trash.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 hours ago, Alford Bailey said:

If I’m tanking by putting a back up in are you really prepping him that hard.  My guess Suds got no reps with first unit for a few weeks