Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

20 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

Remember when our offensive line used to be a strength? These guy all suck

I didn't really understand the move to get rid of the OL coach who had them playing really well 2 years ago.

When Jack Doyle isn't busy dropping passes or fumbling after a catch, you can usually count on him to screw up in other ways, like colliding with the running back in the backfield on 3rd and 2 because he doesn't know the play. 

Penalties on five consecutive plays.

1) Offsides on Green Bay

2) 12 men on Green Bay

3) Holding on Indy

4) Holding on Indy

5) Illegal shift on Indy

Colts finally run a play with no penalties. Colts player near the play, overheard on ref's mic: "What, no flag on that one?" 

10 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Penalties on five consecutive plays.

1) Offsides on Green Bay

2) 12 men on Green Bay

3) Holding on Indy

4) Holding on Indy

5) Illegal shift on Indy

Colts finally run a play with no penalties. Colts player near the play, overheard on ref's mic: "What, no flag on that one?" 

And the refs made sure to call plenty of holds after he said that..

If I'm Rodgers I just throw it deep down field.  They'll get a PI if they do.

10 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

WTF are these refs doing? No way these are legit holds. 

The refs could call a hold on every play.  When you show up the ref they're going to make sure they get those calls in.

Notice the missed holding calls in the endzone by GB?

1 hour ago, TheWatShot said:

WTF are these refs doing? No way these are legit holds. 

Its worse when you look at the Packers drive to tie the game at the end. We got cheap calls, Green Bay gets away with anything to try and save the game

Its worse when you look at the Packers drive to tie the game at the end. We got cheap calls, Green Bay gets away with anything to try and save the game

I’ve noticed this more and more. Greatness is greatness but there is some greatness being supported by officials who choose to be bystanders at best and accomplices at worst.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Can someone explain what blackmail the Ravens have on the NFL's decision makers? If they say they still can't field a team by Tuesday and the NFL moves that game to week 18 I would 100% support the Steelers if they boycotted that. That the Ravens had a staff member break protocol, they should be forced the field a team this week or forfeit the game

On 11/22/2020 at 10:27 PM, HoosierAloha said:

I’ve noticed this more and more. Greatness is greatness but there is some greatness being supported by officials who choose to be bystanders at best and accomplices at worst.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This is why I can’t watch the NBA anymore.  D Wade more than anybody got away with murder but as long as it looked cool on highlights no whistle. 

Colts Win, Colts Win!

Pretty solid season, despite being Jacksonville’s only W.

Next week will be a L.

And man, I really like Jonathon Taylor but Derrick Henry is the most physically dominant back I’ve seen in a long time. His stiff arm today wasn’t fair.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners