Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

OJ Simpson granted parole. 

Yep. The funny thing about his time in Vegas was the Prosecutor trying to do a plea deal for two years before the case went to trial. He beat a murder case. Why not robbery too? Didn't work out so well. The funny thing is I am not completely certain he did anything wrong other than having two body guards with guns going to get his stuff back.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

22 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Yep. The funny thing about his time in Vegas was the Prosecutor trying to do a plea deal for two years before the case went to trial. He beat a murder case. Why not robbery too? Didn't work out so well. The funny thing is I am not completely certain he did anything wrong other than having two body guards with guns going to get his stuff back.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I dont think he did anything wrong either to be honest. But you know what they say about karma.

4 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

It says right there in the article why.  The league strongly believes he's a piece of garbage. 

He was never even charged and it was shown that the girl made it all up to try and set him up.

"Legal authorities concluded that Elliott's accuser was not credible and rejected charging him. Several witnesses, according to sources close to the case, heard the woman yell at Elliott that she would "ruin his career" when she was unhappy that they would not continue their relationship."

So I ask again, suspended for what? 

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

He was never even charged and it was shown that the girl made it all up to try and set him up.

"Legal authorities concluded that Elliott's accuser was not credible and rejected charging him. Several witnesses, according to sources close to the case, heard the woman yell at Elliott that she would "ruin his career" when she was unhappy that they would not continue their relationship."

So I ask again, suspended for what? 

And league disagrees. And does not have the same burden of proof. 

It isn't rocket science. 

4 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

And league disagrees. And does not have the same burden of proof. 

It isn't rocket science. 

Yeah dude totally, the allegation was proven to be false, Elliott has text messages that prove the allegation was false, but he still deserves to be suspended for it. Totally makes sense man! I hope you're never falsely accused of something. 

Josh Brown got 1 game last year for beating his wife. Elliott gets 6 games for not beating his girlfriend. Riddle me that. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Yeah dude totally, the allegation was proven to be false, Elliott has text messages that prove the allegation was false, but he still deserves to be suspended for it. Totally makes sense man! I hope you're never falsely accused of something. 

Josh Brown got 1 game last year for beating his wife. Elliott gets 6 games for not beating his girlfriend. Riddle me that. 

No the allegation has not proven to be false. Just because cops say it's not credible 

https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/crime/denise-huskins-kidnapping-suspect-matthew-muller-to-plead-guilty/amp/

7 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

No the allegation has not proven to be false. Just because cops say it's not credible 

https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/crime/denise-huskins-kidnapping-suspect-matthew-muller-to-plead-guilty/amp/

Elliott has text messages proving that he was set up. 

https://www.google.com/amp/deadspin.com/witness-claims-ezekiel-elliotts-girlfriend-asked-her-to-1786320742/amp

"While the police were questioning Tiffany, Tiffany told me via text message to tell the police that Ezekiel pulled her out of the vehicle and assaulted her, which is untrue."

The girl literally told her friend to lie to police and say that Elliott beat her. And now he's being suspended for it. It's a complete farce.