Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

The commentators mentioned that when Penix made his recruiting visit to Washington he had very specific questions about the OL and receivers. Wonder why :)

Guess he didn’t like the Hoosier special of letting our QBs get demolished.

Happy for Penix. Dude wins when he’s healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

12 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

Some of the throws Penix makes are just crazy. 

Wonder how seriously NFL will look at him with his injury stuff. He absolutely has elite arm talent

My guess is that the injuries scare off a lot of teams. If he's drafted, it'll likely be in the later rounds. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes undrafted. Either way, I think he'll get a chance in the NFL but I don't see a team risking a high draft pick on him.

34 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

My guess is that the injuries scare off a lot of teams. If he's drafted, it'll likely be in the later rounds. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes undrafted. Either way, I think he'll get a chance in the NFL but I don't see a team risking a high draft pick on him.

It would surprise me if he goes undrafted.  He shows up in the mocks I have been looking at.  

17 minutes ago, Rico said:

It would surprise me if he goes undrafted.  He shows up in the mocks I have been looking at.  

I haven't looked at any of them. Where do they tend to have him?

I think he'll be in the NFL, I just think teams will be scared of his injury issues.

12 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

I haven't looked at any of them. Where do they tend to have him?

I think he'll be in the NFL, I just think teams will be scared of his injury issues.

3rd-5th.

Yeah, the injury issues will cause some doubt.

Pretty horrible night for the Pac 12. Have to hope USC can make it the rest of the way w/o losing. Might need help too. Georiga probably gonna be in the CFP. Winner of Michigan/OSU is in. TCU is still undefeated, but like meh. Guess its worth asking who you'd rather have, one loss Tennessee, one loss Michigan/OSU, or one loss USC. 

I know people are gonna want one loss Pac 12 champ USC. But I just don't buy either them or TCU, Feels like we'd be waiting around for Georiga-OSU/Michugan winner

Wow, former Virginia football player Christopher Jones, Jr. kills 3 current UVA players, WRs Label Davis, Jr, Devin Chandler, and LB D'Sean Perry and wounding 2 other students on campus Sunday night.

2 hours ago, reconmkd said:

Wow, former Virginia football player Christopher Jones, Jr. kills 3 current UVA players, WRs Label Davis, Jr, Devin Chandler, and LB D'Sean Perry and wounding 2 other students on campus Sunday night.

Such a horrific senseless tragedy. Prayers to all involved. :(

On a pick-six, a Purdue kid high-stepped the last 15 or so yards into the end zone, so they took the TD away. 

PU got the ball way back, then didn't score -- missing a FG. I detest PU, so I kinda chuckled.

But that's a very lame rule. Penalize them on the kickoff if you have to, but don't take the score away.