Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

57 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

They will. But a loss to Georgia puts them at two losses. The committee has shown before, they don't care if you don't make yilour conference championship or not. Bama will get in with two losses, I see no reason Ohio State gets left out if Cincy loses. I don't see Ohio State dropping past 5th for the committee. 

If Oklahoma State beats Oklahoma and then Baylor and OSU loses to Michigan, Oklahoma State will be ahead of Ohio State.

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

If Oklahoma State beats Oklahoma and then Baylor and OSU loses to Michigan, Oklahoma State will be ahead of Ohio State.

So will Michigan.

4 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

I’ve always wondered how much of the experience is real and how much is contrived.

Back in the 90s when I first heard Gus call Knick games, it was genuine. It seems that since he's joined Fox, he's required to give a 'sound bite' 2-3 times a game, regardless of game situation.

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

Even if OSU scores a touchdown to make it look a little closer, I don't see this kind of performance giving them enough consideration to see them as a two loss team deserving of a BCS bid.

No they are done.

2 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

We need a gif of that OSU sad face. They're so few and far between.

Agreed- not a Michigan fan, but O$U needed a slap to the face, their dominance of the B1G was getting out of hand. 

14 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I love Gus Johnson. Great game.

Be a shame if Cincinnati makes the playoff. Would rather see a rematch of these two teams. 

Still some football to be played.

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I love Gus Johnson. Great game.

Be a shame if Cincinnati makes the playoff. Would rather see a rematch of these two teams. 

Rather see UC than any two loss team. The reason I think college basketball is far superior to college football is it allows for other teams to have a chance to win it all.

42 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Rather see UC than any two loss team. The reason I think college basketball is far superior to college football is it allows for other teams to have a chance to win it all.

19% of D1 mens basketball teams make the tournament. 3% of FBS teams make the football playoff. I don’t want one of the four spots wasted on a team from a crap conference. If you want to start putting those teams in the playoff then expand the playoff. 

27 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

If 'Bama loses, does that open up a CFP spot for Notre Dame ... 

It should, win or lose. Don’t care if they come back in this game or not. This performance is completely inept and I don’t want to hear another word how Cincy could NEVER  compete with these guys. They were lousy against Florida. They were lousy against Tennessee. They’re terrible today. And, oh yeah, they’ve lost. No other team with this resume is in assumptively. And Danielson just said he’d put them even if they lose today if they beat Georgia.I swear to God,  I freaking give up.