Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

5 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Does Alabama fall lower than penn state? I saw no, Texas A&M will be ranked and something about last second field goal.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I say 'Bama falls to #5...

16 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Does Alabama fall lower than penn state? I saw no, Texas A&M will be ranked and something about last second field goal.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Bama falls 4 to #5 and Penn St falls 3 to #7. What's more interesting is O$U climbed over Penn St to 6th and Michigan swapped spots with Oregon on a bye week because of course. I think Oregon had a better week than Michigan.

Four teams in the B1G East ranked 6th, 7th, 8th, and 10th. Can we kill these damn divisions please?

Florida completes a Hail Mary TD at the end of the half when not 1, not 2, but 3 LSU DB’s fail to react to the ball in the air. Wow. 

13 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Purdue up 10 at Iowa and UK only down 7 at Georgia. This day could get ALOT worse!

Purdue just had a touchdown ruled on the field.  Getting reviewed going into commercial......I swear it will get changed to a fumble and touchback.  Player extended and looked like it leaves his hand, like he threw it at the pylon.

Touchdown would pretty much clinch it, but I think it's coming off the board.  Announcers didn't notice it heading into break.

8 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Jeezus -- we're gonna get annihilated when we go up north on Nov. 27. 

Eh, Brohm always does well against Iowa. Their system just seems to work against their defense. Also uts kind of been a Jeff  Brohm thing to have his kids up for big games, then they play down to competition. They nearly lost to an awful Illinois team. Then lost to Minnesota who lost to Bowling Green. So yah

49 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

David Bell, man. Find me a WR that has produced more with the same level of QB throwing to him. He’s so so good. 

If nothing else Brohm knows how to find wide outs. First they had Moore, now they have Bell

Mark Stoops calls a TO w/7 secs left on the the UGA 3 while trailing 30-7. I hate that s**t so, so much. Zero chance to win the game, but a non-zero chance of getting a kid hurt for no reason at all other than ego and, “playing to the whistle.”  Football coaches are, oftentimes, complete morons. 

12 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Jeezus -- we're gonna get annihilated when we go up north on Nov. 27. 

More than likely.  I will be surprised if we win another game, in all honesty.