Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

35 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

That drum blows. So does Purdue. 

And so does Gary ******* Barta. 

1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

Why would Purdue take its band to Notre Dame and play at halftime anyway? Is that a tradition or something with those two? I didn't think bands typically traveled to road games. 

they take that dumb drum everywhere unfortunately. Seen it too many times at Memorial Stadium

1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

Why would Purdue take its band to Notre Dame and play at halftime anyway? Is that a tradition or something with those two? I didn't think bands typically traveled to road games. 

Idk what determines it, but some bands travel sometimes. I know our band has traveled to Michigan recently. Ohio State came to Memorial a couple years back. Maybe they just ask nicely?

If you don’t love college football, you may need to go get checked out. Louisville UCF with an all-time crazy ending, and it’s almost surely going to be outdone by this time tomorrow. 

Hey, Alabama is really good. Is anyone in the country even in the conversation rn with them? Iowa's defense might hold up, but their offense would  never scire, I guess Oregon might come within 17 of them

Watching the Bama-UF game.  UF RB that the announcers call, “1 of the fastest Gators,”  breaks out and then gets run down by no fewer than 3 Bama DB’s . God, the athletes they have. 

Going to populate this thread with a couple David Bell things. 

This one…legal, but my goodness his head almost went into low earth orbit (LEO, anyone?) off the turf. Hope he’s ok. 

This one…reminiscent of that catch he had in the bucket game in ‘19. He’s really incredible. 

41 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

So Clemson-Georiga Tech is in a delay. Surely they'll move that to some other channel once the Penn State-Auburn game kicks off right? Its their primetime game. Its a whiteout. 

They’ll go to ESPNEWS and they’ll like it.