Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Who cares about ND, this is an IU message board

Oh we must have missed where Notre Dame doesn’t have a college football team and this isn’t the college football thread. So sorry for our mistake.

3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Who cares about ND, this is an IU message board

Probably the people who want to talk about other college football teams on an IU message board in a thread titled college football thread.    If people don’t want to talk about other football teams besides IU I would suggest those people not click on the college football thread 

I hadn't seen this. It's old news, so apologies if it's posted somewhere else. 

Of course this came out before the embarrassment at Iowa ... but it's still pretty cool. I cannot even begin to think of a time when we sold out a non-conference football game. 

Speaking of sold out games, it appears the game at WKU is also sold out. I assume IU was allotted a portion of away tickets. Does anyone know if those are also already gone? I can't find anything on our site about where to buy tickets for any away games. 

Follow up question - if our our away allotment is gone, does anyone know what section the IU crowd is supposed to be concentrated in?

47 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Speaking of sold out games, it appears the game at WKU is also sold out. I assume IU was allotted a portion of away tickets. Does anyone know if those are also already gone? I can't find anything on our site about where to buy tickets for any away games. 

Follow up question - if our our away allotment is gone, does anyone know what section the IU crowd is supposed to be concentrated in?

I just looked on stubhub there are several tickets available for the game.

8 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

I just looked on stubhub there are several tickets available for the game.

Yeah, I saw that too. I was only wondering if there would be any available through our ticket office before going to any after market sites. But that was also what my follow up question was about...what section will IU fans be concentrated in if I have to go the stubhub route? 

I had also emailed our ticket office and they've already responded saying they don't have any tickets available and to contact the WKU ticket office. So I'm not sure if IU got an allotment that is already sold out of if we didn't get an allotment at all. 

2 hours ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Yeah, I saw that too. I was only wondering if there would be any available through our ticket office before going to any after market sites. But that was also what my follow up question was about...what section will IU fans be concentrated in if I have to go the stubhub route? 

I had also emailed our ticket office and they've already responded saying they don't have any tickets available and to contact the WKU ticket office. So I'm not sure if IU got an allotment that is already sold out of if we didn't get an allotment at all. 

IU got an allotment for away games but there was a deadline for ordering. Once orders were filled if the allotment wasn’t sold out remaining tickets went back to home school.

6 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Ton of game left, but Oregon is one well coached team.

Theyre up 7-0 on OSU without their two top defensive players

If there’s ever a year for someone else to win the East, this is it. Oregon is good, but Ohio State isn’t Ohio State this year. That being said, you better pick off Ohio State early in the season.