Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

An Instagram from the Miss St locker room is going viral. Shows them watching the replay of Malik Heath kicking the Tulsa player that was on the ground, yucking it up and providing some NSFW commentary.
I don’t think this is going to end up the way they think it will.
Also, Heath was arrested this off season for DUI.
Leach might want to rethink his glib post game remark

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Mods feel free to move this as appropriate, but it looks like CTA added a piece to the OL.  Zach Carpenter is a RS FR from UM who announced his intent to transfer on 12/10 and his commitment to IU this evening, 12/31.  Few notable points from his UM bio, https://mgoblue.com/sports/football/roster/zach-carpenter/21302, below:

Sophomore (2020)
• Made collegiate debut playing center at Minnesota (Oct. 24)
• Contributed on special teams at Minnesota (Oct. 24), Wisconsin (Nov. 14), at Indiana (Nov. 7)
• Made his first career start at center on the road at Rutgers (Nov. 21)

(I love seeing high level B1G experience)

Freshman (2019)
• Named the team's Offensive Scout Team Player of the Year
• Named Scout Team Offensive Player of the Week for his role in preparing the defense for Notre Dame

(Shows the kid is ready to come in and work from day one)

Prep
• Attended Archbishop Moeller High School (2019) coached by Doug Rosfeld
• Third player in Moeller High School history to start on varsity as a freshman
• Became the first junior captain in school history 

(I highlight this because Moeller is consistently a nationally recognized prep program, this speaks volumes)

232517526_ScreenShot2020-12-31at9_50_46PM.thumb.png.7698fabfbade51389f609c0756961c67.png

Ohio State starting left guard Harry Miller is out for the Allstate Sugar Bowl/College Football Playoff semifinal game against Clemson after testing positive for COVID-19, his mother announced on Facebook on Friday.  Miller’s status for the game was later confirmed by multiple outlets.

Cincinnati blew that game. How do you pass the ball on 3rd & 2? Run the football. Even if they didn’t get the 1st down, Georgia had no timeouts to stop the clock. There would’ve been less than a minute left in the game. Instead, Cincinnati passes the ball and gives Georgia an extra 30 seconds to march down for the winning FG. So stupid it’s unreal

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Ohio State starting left guard Harry Miller is out for the Allstate Sugar Bowl/College Football Playoff semifinal game against Clemson after testing positive for COVID-19, his mother announced on Facebook on Friday.  Miller’s status for the game was later confirmed by multiple outlets.

I hope OSU gets absolutely drilled. 

4 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

I hope OSU gets absolutely drilled. 

Meh, Dabo kind of seems like just as much of a tool as anyone from OSU. Him wanting FSU forfeit their game against Clemson because a kid tested positive for Clemson, THEN TRAVELED WITH THE TEAM, was probably the breaking point for me. Guy is no different than Saban or Meyer

2 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Meh, Dabo kind of seems like just as much of a tool as anyone from OSU. Him wanting FSU forfeit their game against Clemson because a kid tested positive for Clemson, THEN TRAVELED WITH THE TEAM, was probably the breaking point for me. Guy is no different than Saban or Meyer

I’m for Saban way before Dabo. The guy just cries about everything. He’s the reason I somewhat wouldn’t mind Ohio State winning that game. I just hope Alabama beats the crap out of the winner

2 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

I’m for Saban way before Dabo. The guy just cries about everything. He’s the reason I somewhat wouldn’t mind Ohio State winning that game. I just hope Alabama beats the crap out of the winner

Yah the more and more he has been in the spotlight the worse he has looked, though I suppose that would apply to most people

I'm still surprised he didn't get absolutely shredded over the whole FSU game stuff. Its one of the most wtf moments in recent sports memory with his response