Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

2 hours ago, Aaron said:

Explain how I am cluesless? I said IU is going to get screwed and they are being treated unfairly and it is really unfortunate we are down with Covid right now and really need to be playing to get best ranking possible but cannot.

What about anything I said is inaccurate? I would love to know. 

The part where “we did this to ourselves”. You know? The part I quoted? Where you said that us being unable to steer clear of a global pandemic is our fault. If we “could of” just been better at not catching the doggone virus. Something that like 3 Power 5 schools have avoided this season. Let’s punish the players that caused the outbreak though. 

Clue. Less. 

If I had to take a guess at the rankings Tuesday:

1. Alabama 2. Notre Dame 3. Clemson 4. Ohio St 5. Texas A&M 6. Iowa St (lol) 7. Cincinnati 8. Georgia (lol) 9. Oklahoma 10. Florida 11. Indiana 12. Coastal Carolina 13. Northwestern 14. Iowa 15. North Carolina

I could see North Carolina making a bigger jump. Also could see IU getting screwed again and moved back a couple spots because we didn’t have a quality loss!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Definitely eliminates Florida and Miami from the conversation. Absolutely pathetic losses by both teams. Florida’s loss is much worse though. They lost to an absolutely horrendous LSU team

But the excuse this time will be they lowered IU for not playing so they can justify keeping Florida and Miami ahead of us! IU with a terrible cancellation was too much.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

Welp. Iowa State is goa make the CFP. Cool, I like watching completely overmatched   teams make it in 

We can't have Bama playing a legitimate team with only 12 days prep.

Some games last night definitely favor IU's NY6 bowl fortunes. Probably an oversimplification, but if we can play and beat a quality opponent this coming week, Fiesta is looking good. A loss or no game played, and we probably see a Citrus level bowl. 

1 hour ago, JaybobHoosier said:

How about not lose to LSU instead of whining about other teams?!
IMG_1607864807.310251.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

What a whiny little *****!  (as I continue to ***** and whine, I understand the hypocrisy) They should actually beat Alabama before Mullen sheds his little tears about being left out. 

However, the CFP committee have been listening to their ACC and $EC gods.  They'll soon change the rules to make a minimum games requirement to play in the CFP.