Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

3 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

I think the administration is willing. Question at this point in time is are they capable? COVID really hamstrings a lot of their ability to just pay whatever they want.

Ideally it does for everyone else too and makes the point moot. 

Yeah I agree. I think these last two seasons have bought Allen whatever investment he wants.  Let’s hope we stop being a feeder program for coordinators. 

14 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

We going to the ship we going to the ship 

Between this and Minnesota being a dumpster fire, the average league games may drop low enough that OSU is still eligible. Will have to see how it shakes up.

4 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

Between this and Minnesota being a dumpster fire, the average league games may drop low enough that OSU is still eligible. Will have to see how it shakes up.

only three games have to be played over the next two weeks for the average to stay at 6. Obviously it could happen, but still a very long shot. 

1 minute ago, LIHoosier said:

If the OSU/MSU game goes on as scheduled, Ryan Day won't be coaching on the sideline. I wonder if this means Kevin Wilson gets to make his triumphant head coaching return.

Think they already said it would be somebody else covering for him. Not sure though

34 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Maryland/Michigan postponed for Saturday. 

Does Michigan have any incentive to play against O$U next week?  I can see them avoiding that game like the plague if they can.  I'm still waiting for the Big Ten to change some rules or pull some strings to get O$U in the championship game should they not have enough games played.

7 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Does Michigan have any incentive to play against O$U next week?  I can see them avoiding that game like the plague if they can.  I'm still waiting for the Big Ten to change some rules or pull some strings to get O$U in the championship game should they not have enough games played.

I'm not an O$U fan by any means but I want that game played just so I can a team in our time put 100 on someone.

Sir Yacht, the Twitter clown who called the Big Ten returning this fall, is now saying that Michigan is shutting down football for the next two weeks (they’ve already announced this weekend is off but that would also mean no OSU game), that Harbaugh is out after this year....and that Coach Allen is their leading target. 

13 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

Sir Yacht, the Twitter clown who called the Big Ten returning this fall, is now saying that Michigan is shutting down football for the next two weeks (they’ve already announced this weekend is off but that would also mean no OSU game), that Harbaugh is out after this year....and that Coach Allen is their leading target. 

But Allen's not a MiChIgAn MaN

43 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

OSU will play Nebraska (Minnesota canceling) or have games shuffled around next week to get them a game since it’s an East division-deciding factor.