Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Up three on their own 30 with 7:30–Minny goes for it in fourth and one. And loses three yards.

May be the worst coaching decision ever.

I didn't see anyone talk about last week against Northwestern, when Purdue had 4th and 10 from their own 20 early in the second half, down 7. 

They got the first down on a pass interference call. lol

1 minute ago, LIHoosier said:

Don't know if its been mentioned elsewhere, but Maryland/MSU has been cancelled. We're scheduled to host Maryland next Saturday and they've missed their last 2 games due to COVID.

Kind of expected that. Assuming they follow protocols the team should be able to return to action after a two week break. That’s if they follow protocol. 

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

How did Minny play with so many positives but Maryland isn’t?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think it depends on when the past person tested positive.  If it’s been long enough and they been kept separate you can still play. 

Illinois ran this fake punt today against Nebraska. From the way the punter reacted, I don't think it was planned. I think he just took the snap, looked up and thought, "Hey, where'd everybody go?"

There's so much running room, he can't make up his mind which way to go! I just can't figure out why after he decided to run to his left, he almost stopped about the 35-yard line. 

Illinois ran this fake punt today against Nebraska. From the way the punter reacted, I don't think it was planned. I think he just took the snap, looked up and thought, "Hey, where'd everybody go?"
There's so much running room, he can't make up his mind which way to go! I just can't figure out why after he decided to run to his left, he almost stopped about the 35-yard line. 

[/url]  

Looked like someone using the controller for the first time..

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

You can just hear him the whole way yelling AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

20 hours ago, jbell833 said:

Wooowwww. Purdue just got royally screwed and Brohm was literally seconds away from strangling an official. What an insane game. All while Purdue fans virtually chant “IU Sucks.” Love it!

They were in full meltdown over this call.  They were almost as upset as they were with the 2pt conversion call in IU v PSu.  

Bur IU lost, so they are ok now.

2 hours ago, CS2 said:

They were in full meltdown over this call.  They were almost as upset as they were with the 2pt conversion call in IU v PSu.  

Bur IU lost, so they are ok now.

Let me guess...the word "clearly" was used a bunch. 

I've always marveled at how Purdue fans are able to so "clearly" see things few others can.