Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Yogi Ferrell - Partizan Basketball Club (Serbia)

Didn't get to watch any summer league games. Whats the deal with Yogi? Numbers didn't look that great. Really thought he would impress here.

He wasn't on a very good team. He wasn't as aggressive as usual either. When he was he did well. He just looked nervous the whole time to me.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

First pre-season game for the Nets who defeat the Pistons 101-94.  Yogi played 12 minutes; scored 5 pts. on 2 of 4 FGs' 1 of 2 on 3's; 2 reb; 1 asst; 1 stl; but 3 TO's.  Nets were +8 while he was in the game.

Full pre-season schedule for the Nets

DATE DAY TIME OPPONENT LOCATION
10/6/16 Thursday 7:30 PM vs. Detroit Pistons Barclays Center
10/8/16 Saturday 7:30 PM at New York Knicks Madison Square Garden
10/11/16 Tuesday 7:30 PM at Miami Heat American Airlines Arena
10/13/16 Thursday 7:30 PM vs. Boston Celtics Barclays Center
10/17/16 Monday 7:30 PM at Boston Celtics TD Garden
10/20/16 Thursday 7:30 PM vs. New York Knicks Barclays Center

I watched some of the game while he played. Looks pretty good on the offensive end distributing and getting his own shot. Still a little shaky on the defensive end but everyone on the Nets is so I don't know how much of it is him. He did draw a charge on a drive to the hoop; showing good lateral movement. 

Mike Breen and Walt Frazier(Knicks announcers) talked about him some between whistles with Walt even giving some rhyming superlatives.