Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

I'm ready for 2016 IU Football

A cool story on our (likely) punter this season. I can already see coach running punt fakes every other game!

http://www.crimsonquarry.com/2016/8/3/12367978/meet-joseph-gedeon-your-new-favorite-indiana-hoosier#comments

Who needs a punter? Let's just go for it every 4th down this year.

Sent from my LG-D850 using BtownBanners mobile app

16 hours ago, X-Hoosier said:

I hope we have a punter that can actually kick it... Toth punting for 30 yards was really annoying... we have one of the biggest legs in CFB with Oakes.. can't find a punter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

Gedeon supposedly has a huge leg but struggles with consistency. But you are right, Toth could have a nice punt and then turn around and punt for 20 yds out of bounds.

@BTNDaveRevsine: QB situation tough to read. Diamont's arm looks improved, Lagow shows flashes, Cameron clearly in the hunt.

@BTNDaveRevsine: My yearly caveat - don't read much into this stuff - but Lagow w 1's, Zander w 2's in 1st set of team drills

@BTNDaveRevsine: The defense has absolutely dominated the first 10 minutes of team drills for Indiana. Seriously

@BTNDaveRevsine: QB situation tough to read. Diamont's arm looks improved, Lagow shows flashes, Cameron clearly in the hunt.

@BTNDaveRevsine: My yearly caveat - don't read much into this stuff - but Lagow w 1's, Zander w 2's in 1st set of team drills

@BTNDaveRevsine: The defense has absolutely dominated the first 10 minutes of team drills for Indiana. Seriously

Umm, that last tweet is a little scary, both ways. If the defense is dominating but hasn't improved we're in trouble. If the defense is dominating and the offense is still humming the rest of the B1G is in trouble. Haha

3 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Umm, that last tweet is a little scary, both ways. If the defense is dominating but hasn't improved we're in trouble. If the defense is dominating and the offense is still humming the rest of the B1G is in trouble. Haha

Let's hope the defense finally turned the corner...but realistically, it's probably a little bit of both, the defense improving and the offense still finding their rhythm.

6 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

This is the problem with being the 1st stop of the tour. BTN is watching IU's 3rd or 4th practice.

When they get to the last schools in a couple weeks, they'll have 15-20 practices in the bag and will look as good or bad as they're gonna be this year.