Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

2016 April Evaluation Recap

I'm not thrilled with what I'm hearing about Durham.

So I hope it's a 4 man class.

That being said.

Scruggs

Durham ...

Porter/Wilkes/Tucker

Williams/Jackson

My predicted 4 spots are as follows:

Bryant

Hartman

Priller

Blackmon

I think we will be due for a transfer so I can see a class of 5.

Excited to see more from Goodwin. He is a rebounding machine at the guard position.

I am thinking 4-5 in 2017.

How serious is IU with Justin Smith? Seems like we were in there pretty well but I didn't hear of Crean watching him at all in April

For Williams, I think he has now said he is going to announce his final list on August 26, rather than make a commitment

50 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I'm not thrilled with what I'm hearing about Durham.

Hasn't he been playing well lately?

18 minutes ago, NoahW35 said:

I am thinking 4-5 in 2017.

How serious is IU with Justin Smith? Seems like we were in there pretty well but I didn't hear of Crean watching him at all in April

For Williams, I think he has now said he is going to announce his final list on August 26, rather than make a commitment

Buckley watched last Sunday.

Pap, thank you for the write up. You continue to add as much as any one poster on this site.

If we have a 4 man 2017 class I would like to see

PG - Scruggs

SF - Wilkes, Porter

PF - Jackson

C - Bamba, Richards

Depending on who stays that could put IU as the favorite for a third straight B1G crown. We have enough guards to go around and I'm not sure all the ones we have in the 2016-2017 season will be there for the following season. I guess we'll see. IU has the chance to move to a consistent program back into the conversation of upper B1G team over the next few seasons. The 2017 and 2018 recruiting classes are extremely important in getting there.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

17 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Pap, thank you for the write up. You continue to add as much as any one poster on this site.

If we have a 4 man 2017 class I would like to see

PG - Scruggs

SF - Wilkes, Porter

PF - Jackson

C - Bamba, Richards

Depending on who stays that could put IU as the favorite for a third straight B1G crown. We have enough guards to go around and I'm not sure all the ones we have in the 2016-2017 season will be there for the following season. I guess we'll see. IU has the chance to move to a consistent program back into the conversation of upper B1G team over the next few seasons. The 2017 and 2018 recruiting classes are extremely important in getting there.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

don't forget Durham