Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

Troy Williams Decision

In recent years, it's been seen quite a few times where undrafted players land a role on a NBA team and shine. Case in point - Josh Richardson, Jamaychal Green, Sean Kilpatrick. It could happen for Troy.. all is takes is one team to like you. 

Except all 3 of those players are better shooters than Troy. Especially Richardson.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

Every year Crean has that player we ask wtf did he do to get that much run? Troy was that player for the last 3 years.

The same could be said for JBJ .When he wasnt scoring he was a liability.

2 hours ago, X-Hoosier said:

Except all 3 of those players are better shooters than Troy. Especially Richardson.

Without a doubt. I highly doubt Williams sees the NBA court. Although, if i'm the sixers. I'm drafting him in the secound round. He would be great for the tank efforts. 

Without a doubt. I highly doubt Williams sees the NBA court. Although, if i'm the sixers. I'm drafting him in the secound round. He would be great for the tank efforts. 

If Hinkie was still in charge absolutely.

In recent years, it's been seen quite a few times where undrafted players land a role on a NBA team and shine. Case in point - Josh Richardson, Jamaychal Green, Sean Kilpatrick. It could happen for Troy.. all is takes is one team to like you. 

Josh Richardson wasn't undrafted.

Shame on you X for not pointing that out. Lol

Why are we talking TO issues? You see Durant and Curry out there making careless passes and allowing weak steals? Troy has a great motor and if he's motivated by money, I bet that motor runs full throttle all the time now. I still think all of you knocking Troy are just jealous you can't make money playing basketball. And also, Crean did in fact say he thinks hulls is an nba player.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Why are we talking TO issues? You see Durant and Curry out there making careless passes and allowing weak steals? Troy has a great motor and if he's motivated by money, I bet that motor runs full throttle all the time now. I still think all of you knocking Troy are just jealous you can't make money playing basketball. And also, Crean did in fact say he thinks hulls is an nba player.

Kevin Durant is a former MVP. Curry is a two time MVP. Things they do on the court are unmatched by anyone in the game. Troy can't hold their jock at the moment. Troy has no room for error and that is what his combine was. A big error.

1 hour ago, bhaggard89 said:

Man, are you related to Troy or something? You just compared him to Durant and Curry.. If Troy winds up in the D League you can barely call that making money playing basketball. I think the guys with careers on here would rather stick with the ones they have than make $13k a year playing in empty arenas. 

We're probably talking TO issues because this is an IU basketball forum and he has TO issues.

11 minutes ago, Napleshoosier said:

Good bye Troy, Stan, Devin, Noah, the kid that went to Marquette and a big thank you to Colin Hartman. The sole player left out of a huge recruiting class!! What a screwed up mess this was.

2012 and 2013 gave us Yogi and Collin... the rest left early. Though I don't blame Noah considering he was a Top 10 pick.