Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2016) PG William McDowell-White to Fresno St

Something is going on, just gotta wait to get official word I guess. If troy leaves I like a grad wing or mcswain if troy stays this kid makes sense first, but who leaves? Gonna be a weird offseason I believe. I'm excited regardless for the talent that we have. In crean I trust!! Lol

Gotta think this is a Troy fill. 

Either him or McSwain. To me, McSwain doesn't make all that much sense: a two year Juco that would be way down the depth chart at forward? He seems like a good prospect but I'm not sure how he he could foresee playing time for himself.

I love McSwain as a prospect, but with only two years left I fill like it may be hard to get the potential we all see unlocked. Specially with so many other kids needing the development as well. I trust Crean definitely w guards and wings, but this is gonna be a true test if we bring him along. With that said I'd rather grab the Australian kid. He has good size and looks like a good playmaker and w 4 years I like the match better. MSU & A&M after him make me more confident as well 

Gotta think this is a Troy fill. 

Either him or McSwain. To me, McSwain doesn't make all that much sense: a two year Juco that would be way down the depth chart at forward? He seems like a good prospect but I'm not sure how he he could foresee playing time for himself.

I agree. I love the idea of McSwain, but with our front court depth, I'm not sure he gets the playing time he probably wants. With that being said, this guys upside makes him hard not to selfishly hope he puts on the c-stripes.

It would seem another ball handler would meet an IU need. We have plenty of Gs, but not many PGs. Questions: Can the Aussie come in and contribute early at the PG spot? Could one of our other Gs already on the roster be serviceable or better spelling Newkirk or playing significant minutes? How would this pickup effect our 2017 recruiting?

Charlie Moore from Morgan Park may becoming available as well with Pastner leaving for Georgia Tech as well as Romello White. White isn't a need, but Moore is 5'11 and ranked in the 70's and won Mr. basketball in Illinois. His highlight videos are solid kinda reminds me of Yogi, but not nearly as polished. If he comes free and we miss on this guy its worth a call to this kid.