Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

X-Hoosier

Looking to next season

I'm really sorry to say this as I hate kids "transferring" for better talent, but Priller needs to go:( I really hate saying that I really do, but with the transfer rule we can get a major upgrade somewhere out there in his spot. Or even a guy that sits out a year. With that said I think TB stays as well as OG. Troy is the wildcard. I won't post any lineups because I don't want to get ahead of myself. I'm gonna enjoy our season and keep following until our roster is set. Then I will let my mind go crazy w different lineups. Great year, sad its over but I am proud to be a Hoosier fan and CREAN fan. Hoosier Hysteria couldn't come sooner.

How? Did you not see his second half performance tonight??

Sent from my SM-G920P using BtownBanners mobile app

Remember that most of what he did was after IU was down big. I think Hill and Nunn were the top scoring duo in the B1G this season...

With that said, Troy can take Troy as far as Troy wants to take Troy. He lacks extended periods of concentration which leads to poor defense and getting out of control. I truly believe if Troy could find a way to play in CWat mode he would be an All-America caliber player. If he returns I hope he is able to get his play under control and lead this team.

First 8 mins of the 2nd half!  CTC set him after he got hot!  Troy is the only Hoosier I ever remember clinching my ass cheeks together when he has the ball in his hands!  The reward does not exceed the risk!

Yes but also think about the wins at Iowa or against Purdue that weren't possible without troy

If Troy returns:

Johnson

Blackmon

OG

Troy

Bryant

That's a top 10 team preseason.

If Troy goes pro:

Newkirk

Blackmon

Johnson

OG

Bryant

That's a top 10/15 team preseason.

We should have the same expectations next season that we had going into this year. Compete and win the Big Ten, make a run in March.

If Troy returns:

Johnson

Blackmon

OG

Troy

Bryant

That's a top 10 team preseason.

If Troy goes pro:

Newkirk

Blackmon

Johnson

OG

Bryant

That's a top 10/15 team preseason.

We should have the same expectations next season that we had going into this year. Compete and win the Big Ten, make a run in March.

A deep bench too. cujo and dd both look promising, with Morgan also returning to play inside. Green looks solid too as another ball handler. Like the look of the team next year should be tough

TB will be back. He loves college basketball and playing in the Big Ten too much. I can just tell, no sources, no nothing. His reaction after a dunk or all the emotion he shows, you don't see that in the NBA. Which is why College>NBA x1000.

I agree with everything you said. That also goes along with the fact that he needs to to improve his game and stock in the nba. Right now he's a late first round pick, but could easily be slotted as a lottery pick next year if he decides to stay

TB will be back. He loves college basketball and playing in the Big Ten too much. I can just tell, no sources, no nothing. His reaction after a dunk or all the emotion he shows, you don't see that in the NBA. Which is why College>NBA x1000.

I agree with everything you said. That also goes along with the fact that he needs to to improve his game and stock in the nba. Right now he's a late first round pick, but could easily be slotted as a lottery pick next year if he decides to stay

Crazy inference, but Emmitt Holt was in Des Moines and had a moment w/ Crean. Is this a sign that Holt might return?

We'll be deep w/ guards even if Troy leaves and have serious depth at f/c if Bryant goes. Holt would be a great add if he's worked on himself.

Looking forward to seeing what Davis, Green and CUJO can provide next year!!!

I told my wife I was looking forward to next season because I think we will be better.  Now, we will greatly miss Yogi, but I feel overall we will be a better team.  If everyone stays:

- RoJo

- Blackmon

- Williams

- Hartman

- Bryant

In that line-up, OG or Davis have a good chance at starting in place of Hartman.  Our bench will be young, but insanely deep;

- OG

- Newkirk

- Davis

- Morgan

- Green

- CuJo

- Niego

These 6 will get the bulk of the minutes from the bench.  I'm very excited for this team, can't wait!

I told my wife I was looking forward to next season because I think we will be better.  Now, we will greatly miss Yogi, but I feel overall we will be a better team.  If everyone stays:

- RoJo

- Blackmon

- Williams

- Hartman

- Bryant

In that line-up, OG or Davis have a good chance at starting in place of Hartman.  Our bench will be young, but insanely deep;

- OG

- Davis

- Morgan

- Green

- CuJo

- Niego

These 6 will get the bulk of the minutes from the bench.  I'm very excited for this team, can't wait!

Talent will be much higher. Zeisloft and Biefeldt played extremely well all year, but weren't as talented as some of the guys they had to play against. We'll have top talent across the board next year. Need guys like RoJo and Hartman and TB to pull this team together and mature.