Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Yogi Ferrell Appreciation Thread

In all seriousness I can hit 80-90/100 FTs and and 60-70/100 threes in a gym under those conditions.

I am also not elevating 24 inches on my 3 point shot. Relatively pointless in regards to a real game but I play a mean game of H.O.R.S.E.

Really mean

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Edit-HS three point line.

3 hours ago, X-Hoosier said:

From NBA 3? emoji15.pngemoji15.pngemoji46.png No I can't do that. I can go 80/100 from college 3.. I'm sure I'd be in the 60+ range from NBA if all I was doing for 4 years was practicing and training.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

A little parable for you, X-Hoosier:

When I was in my late 20's I had a buddy who was a very good golfer. Carded scores in the mid-upper 70's on serious courses on a regular basis. He decided to enter an amateur tourney where Every. Shot. Counted. No mulligans, no gimmee putts, No friendly drops from the trees.

Carded two consecutive days of about 100. 

Moral of the story? You remember the hot streaks when you hit a bunch of 20 footers? Sure....but that's not reality, young man.

In all seriousness I can hit 80-90/100 FTs and and 60-70/100 threes in a gym under those conditions.

I am also not elevating 24 inches on my 3 point shot. Relatively pointless in regards to a real game but I play a mean game of H.O.R.S.E.

Really mean

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Edit-HS three point line.

My best out of 100 from the free throw line is 95 for 100. But that included 60 straight. Which is also my best. From HS 3 I've went 85 for 100. HS 3 is easy. For HS kids it is easy. Too close. I'd love to be in the conditions Yogi is just because it is fun to put numbers on things like that. But only if I'm allowed to have my athleticism when I was 18 haha.

7 minutes ago, X-Hoosier said:

My best out of 100 from the free throw line is 95 for 100. But that included 60 straight. Which is also my best. From HS 3 I've went 85 for 100. HS 3 is easy. For HS kids it is easy. Too close. I'd love to be in the conditions Yogi is just because it is fun to put numbers on things like that. But only if I'm allowed to have my athleticism when I was 18 haha.

SecretLifeofwalter.jpg

Why didn't you send Crean some game tape X? You sound like a national player of the year candidate.

I'm 5'10, white and 160 pounds. When you're white and the size of Tyler Ulis.. things don't work for you... now if I was 6'5.. well Crean has proven he'll take the chance.

I'm 5'10, white and 160 pounds. When you're white and the size of Tyler Ulis.. things don't work for you... now if I was 6'5.. well Crean has proven he'll take the chance.

Being white has nothing to do with it. If you're good enough you'll make it I don't understand that excuse at all. Well Tyler Ulis is smaller than you and he's about to be a first round pick.

I think you think a little too highly of your abilities. I'm sure you were a good basketball player but some of your claims are too unbelievable. If you were as good as you claim you would've been playing college basketball somewhere.

Being white has nothing to do with it. If you're good enough you'll make it I don't understand that excuse at all. Well Tyler Ulis is smaller than you and he's about to be a first round pick.

I think you think a little too highly of your abilities. I'm sure you were a good basketball player but some of your claims are too unbelievable. If you were as good as you claim you would've been playing college basketball somewhere.

I'm just a good shooter. What I do

32 minutes ago, X-Hoosier said:

Daniel Moore

Daniel
Moore
Position
Guard
Ht./Wt.
5-10 / 175
Year
Sr.

IF YOU'D ONLY BEEN 15 POUNDS HEAVIER!!

And being white actually does hurt.

imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fiuhoosiers.com%2Fimages%2F2015%2F5%2F21%2F5588080.jpeg%3Fwidth%3D182%26height%3D250%26scale%3Dboth%26bgcolor%3D990000&key=ddad0165752d171163a31ed54d7e6ea2ae6a81a8965fae068ec49c65bcdb535a

11 Daniel Moore Position Guard Ht./Wt. 5-10 / 175 Year Sr.                             IF YOU'D ONLY BEEN 15 POUNDS HEAVIER!!                                                          

And was old enough to go to Indiana when chairs were getting scholarships lol. I'm the sane age as Yogi.

Dislike that post...a lot, (e)X-Hoosier.

On the other hand, I'm glad you're an (e)X-Hoosier, instead of a Hoosier.

Also, I appreciate Yogi Ferrell.

You can dislike it all you want. But it changes people's views. Christian McCaffrey knows. And I am a Hoosier. No an "(e)X-Hoosier." Creative though.