Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU(5) vs UNC(1) Game Thread

If I would have told you all before the game that Yogi would have 25 pts, Troy would have 21 pts, Max 15 pts and Thomas 2 boards shy of a double/double. All the while only turning the ball over only 12 times.

Would it be more believable if I had also told you we won by 2 or lost by 15?

2 minutes ago, cjvz20 said:

Wow seriously playing at 849 on Easter Sunday tell me again about student athletes ncaa holy cow

That does not make sense for "student athletes" but at least that does not matter for the University of No Classes players. Never thought I would dislike a team more than PU/UK/Duke but what UNC did for a decade, without any repercussions so far, really pisses me off.  I hope they lose their next game.  It would be a TRAVESTY if they win the NC. 

UNC had too much talent.  It's been 30 years since IU has had that much talent.

Considering how the season started, getting to the Sweet 16 was a great accomplishment.

2 minutes ago, Floridian1 said:

Considering how the season started, getting to the Sweet 16 was a great accomplishment.

And thats the problem.  Early season failures shouldn't excuse end of season failures. 

thats why I'm a recruiting maniac. The best teams generally recruit the best players. There are some exceptions because it's basketball, and it's a game of makes and misses.

However, we need better recruiting to get to the next level. Or lucky breaks.