Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU(5) vs UNC(1) Game Thread

UNC unconscious. If you are game planning, don't you have to assume that UNC is not going to get the vast amount of their points behind the arc? When they knocked down three is at this level, how can you anticipate and/or game plan this.

If UNC is hitting threes with their superior height and length, they are undeniably the best team in the country. We happen to be playing them on a night when all cylinders are firing at high capacity.

3 minutes ago, HoosierRob said:

Man.. If you don't think this has been a good season then I don't know what to tell you.

Maybe good compared to the past couple options.  But not good held against the expectations that even our own AD passed down. 

I've never seen anything like this.  Absolutely unreal.

Just f***ing ridiculous.  A team that shoots 31% from 3 shoots over 80%?  And of course, it happens against us.

Never seen anything like this, and probably never again.

1 minute ago, Yogi'sBicep said:

Not going to lie, tearing up knowing this is the last time I'll see yogi in Crimson and crean

At this point, Yogi is 21 from 2K. Might as well let him shoot some bombs and see if he can hit the milestone.