Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

(9) IUwbb vs (1) ND - 2nd Round - 3/21 6:30pm Eastern - ESPN2/ESPN3

For next year, the team really needs to work on cutting down the TO's and improve it's overall defense.  Tonight as well as throughout the season, we've not been a particularly good defensive team.  But with Leikem as our only senior, we'll have nearly the whole team back plus new recruits so with good off-season work, next season could be very promising.

For next year, the team really needs to work on cutting down the TO's and improve it's overall defense.  Tonight as well as throughout the season, we've not been a particularly good defensive team.  But with Leikem as our only senior, we'll have nearly the whole team back plus new recruits so with good off-season work, next season could be very promising.

Buss improving her shooting could go a long way too.  Teams are able to sag off of her too much.  If she can be a real threat from three she has the speed to drive for points or to find her teammates.  Great year by the Lady Hoosiers!

Although I'm disappointed with how the game finished, I'm very encouraged by the strides this program has made this season. I feel like the team has really bought into the style and system Coach TM is building. The girls battled a very athletic Notre Dame club. Hopefully, coach will be able to add some athletic recruits to the group. Go Hoosiers.

Congratulations Lady Hoosiers on a great season!

You made us proud and hung with Notre Dame for most of the game.

We will always remember how tough you played this year ---and going unbeaten in The Hall.

Build on this and come back next year hungrier than ever!

I have always wondered why we couldn't have a women's tradition as strong as the men's---maybe we are on our way!