Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FortWayneHoosier

(10) Indiana v. Michigan - Game thread - BTT Quarters - 3/11 at 1200 on ESPN

The snaps that I'm getting of him looks like he's ready to go. Moving well.

Yeah, Rabjohns said he was moving well, but said it would be a surprise if he plays.  

He still could play as a surprise move I suppose. 

If neither one are 100% today don't play em'. We can beat Michigan without them.

Disagree. Give them some minutes. They need to get a feel for the arena and the rims. Plus, the amount of rust developing on RoJo concerns me and I think he needs some game minutes more than an oil can.

We don't need them for 20 or 30 minutes, but we need them to run the court a few times and take a couple shots.

Never been more happy to wake up with the flu in the middle of the night. Now I get to stay home from work and watch the game!

Me too, I ummm, got a strange stomach bug around 10ish, yeah. Tried hard to fight through it boss. Had to go home for the day:)