Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FortWayneHoosier

(10) Indiana v. Michigan - Game thread - BTT Quarters - 3/11 at 1200 on ESPN

i wouldn't necessarily say they had us in the bag. Iu was up 5 with 1:50 left and on the line shooting a foul shot. With that said Teams with final 4 aspirations have to close games better.

This. ^^
Up 5 with just over a minute to go. You have to close the game out there

I'm sorry but ROJO should've been playing... Not Two walk ons.

like usuall, I've been making excuses to all the Wisky fans (I'm from Madison,Wi.) about why we botched another tournament game we were heavily favored in. Except this year I was actually at the tourney, and was talking smack after they got their Nebrasskicked. All day on Facebook man, brutal. Anyway, that's what I've been pushing on the Wisky fans...Burton and Niego? Why??? It's not a great excuse for a loss because they didn't lose it, but was that our best lineup? I really don't think Burton needed to see the court in a game that close. Niego either. All due respect to those two. This was too important.

ESPN just showed a replay and said he traveled before the shot. I didn't see but that's tough.

It's interesting how the refs miss that but call Biefeldt for the travel earlier in the game when his pivot foot dragged a little bit.