Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Bittersince87

Predictions for Big Ten and NCAA tournaments

Let's put our thoughts for the record.

I think we'll win the Big Ten in a last second shot and make the final four.

What I would be happy with is making the conference final and reach the elite eight.

Only team that stands in our way is Kansas and Michigan State.

Where do u guys stand?

Purdue over US in semi
Wisconsin over MSU

Wisconsin pays back Purdue from Mackey to win Big Ten Tournament

IU TO final four along with MSU, Kansas and a lower ranked team.

Kansas vs MSU in championship and MSU Cuts down nets.

I agree with your B1G Tourney prediction. I think we have a payback loss coming our way, which I honestly wouldn't be too upset about.

Purdue beats us. MSU beats Purdue in BTT finals.

We get 3 seed. We win first game by 20. I can see us losing to many 6 seeds but can see us beating most. Likely go out in sweet sixteen to a 2 seed.

The fun thing about March? We got a shot. Let's change our past trends this March and convert some doubters. Myself included.

Go Hoosiers.

Purdue beats us. MSU beats Purdue in BTT finals.

We get 3 seed. We win first game by 20. I can see us losing to many 6 seeds but can see us beating most. Likely go out in sweet sixteen to a 2 seed.

The fun thing about March? We got a shot. Let's change our past trends this March and convert some doubters. Myself included.

Go Hoosiers.

this year I could see any 3 seed losing to a 14 seed as well. Last year I thought there was no way UAB could beat Iowa st I was wrong, I also didn't think Georgia st could beat Baylor. Last year 2 of 4 three seeds lost You got to love March

this year I could see any 3 seed losing to a 14 seed as well. Last year I thought there was no way UAB could beat Iowa st I was wrong, I also didn't think Georgia st could beat Baylor. Last year 2 of 4 three seeds lost You got to love March

Ugh, Iowa State. My champion pick last year who lost in the 2nd game of the whole tournament. 

IU vs Wisky in the BTT Final.  

Hoosiers win their first BTT championship.

Love this,  Have a bet with a cheesehead at work,  Really want to see this rematch and see the Hoosiers stomp Bucky senseless. 

We lose to MSU in BTT final after taking care of Purdue. We're a 3 seed in NCAA, we closely beat the 2 seed in sweet 16. Then take care of an overrated #1 seed. We lose in Final Four and Tony Bennett finally beats Izzo. I'm sure once the bracket comes out, this entire prediction, will be f****d, like my bracket come sweet 16.

Really torn. I've predicted little brother will beat us in the BTT. I will be in Indy Saturday morning for the state archery meet. Do I pay good money to go over to Bankers Life and catch the game (assuming we both make it to sat.)? I just don't like that match up for us.

Really torn. I've predicted little brother will beat us in the BTT. I will be in Indy Saturday morning for the state archery meet. Do I pay good money to go over to Bankers Life and catch the game (assuming we both make it to sat.)? I just don't like that match up for us.

More of a chess match.  CTC came up with a good game plan to deal with PUke's bigs.  Now has to come up with another to counter Painter's changes to his offense.  Our guards have to simply beat the crap out of their guards in every conceivable way.  Oh, and we also need to be sure Good Troy is in the bldg.

I think you might be on to something here Scooter. The B1G 1 seed I heard today from Greg Shaheen on radio has WON the tournament the last ? Years, I think he said at least 3 or 4 years. Let's hope that excellent trend continues:)!

More of a chess match.  CTC came up with a good game plan to deal with PUke's bigs.  Now has to come up with another to counter Painter's changes to his offense.  Our guards have to simply beat the crap out of their guards in every conceivable way.  Oh, and we also need to be sure Good Troy is in the bldg.

Totally agree with a chess match. I' expecting Painter to make a solid move.