Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

1 hour ago, reconmkd said:

Did you lose an inch, too? Glad I'm not the only one, lol!

1 hour ago, Blackmon_for_3 said:

I could very well have shrunk from my rucksacking days in the Army lol. So my height comparison could be way off. 

Every Thursday, 35lb dry. Ruck it & Run it, paratroopers.

1 minute ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

Yeah not rooting for DG anymore. The fact he came out and said UCLA was second sounds like BS. Something had to go down over the last week or so. 

Who knows. Maybe UCLA won out when it came to the pros and cons list. He knew he wanted to go to Vandy and anything else was just how those pros and cons were stacked against us.

I was wishing Garland well but not anymore. There is zero reason for him to come out and say UCLA was second. Rabjohns, Meyer, and Daniels were being fed lies. There is an obvious vendetta here and i want to know what happened. Pisses me off
But I thought every said said they are a great family, etc and will follow his career. Boy how the tide has turned.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

5 stars aren't always the answer.  Look at how many times Kentucky has won the championship under Cal.  Hell we beat numerous 5 star loaded teams with CTC!  We have a great coach now and I'll take our roster of solid 4 stars that wanna play as a team.  

2 minutes ago, IUHAHN82 said:

5 stars aren't always the answer.  Look at how many times Kentucky has won the championship under Cal.  Hell we beat numerous 5 star loaded teams with CTC!  We have a great coach now and I'll take our roster of solid 4 stars that wanna play as a team.  

True, but we usually beat them with 5 star players on our roster. Difference now I guess is, Archie is a better coach. 

Just now, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Oh look! People taking loosely sourced information, assuming it to be fact, and letting it affect their emotions! This is new

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

It’s not loosely sourced

It’s not loosely sourced

Really? Let me see... someone reposted something from Rabjohns where he implied that Winston Garland misled him. So you have to trust 1) the source of Rabjohns quote 2) Rabjohns is reporting what he was told and 3) Rabjohns accurately interpreted any messages from the Garlands

I wouldn’t call this well sourced.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Really? Let me see... someone reposted something from Rabjohns where he implied that Winston Garland misled him. So you have to trust 1) the source of Rabjohns quote 2) Rabjohns is reporting what he was told and 3) Rabjohns accurately interpreted any messages from the Garlands

What do you make of Evan Daniels saying it was down to IU and Vandy weeks ago? Or Meyer and the Crystal ball? Or the countless interactions with Winston and Rabjohns the past 2 weeks. Seems like a lot of different sources to me. We’ll never know but there’s too much smoke.

18 minutes ago, VO5 said:

I was wishing Garland well but not anymore. There is zero reason for him to come out and say UCLA was second. Rabjohns, Meyer, and Daniels were being fed lies. There is an obvious vendetta here and i want to know what happened. Pisses me off

Same thing with the IU mod on Rivals.  He was promised by Winston no one would know the pick before him.  He was driving to Nashville this morning when the story broke, but turned back around when learned of the decision.

Winston played IU for fools.

3 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Multiple interviews of direct quotes from Winston Garland isn't loosely sourced. 

What do you make of Evan Daniels saying it was down to IU and Vandy weeks ago? Or Meyer and the Crystal ball? Or the countless interactions with Winston and Rabjohns the past 2 weeks. Seems like a lot of different sources to me. We’ll never know but there’s too much smoke.
The whole thing is just a circus. The kid knew weeks ago what he was going to do.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk