Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

I think we're all kind of on edge right now. Hopefully we get a good performance tonight and good news tomorrow to right the ship. 

Im more worried about a good performance tonight than I am about garland. Our offense is going to be a problem all season.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

My gut tells me that if a guy in Nashville isn’t hearing conclusive evidence from Nashville insiders that the Nashville kid is going to the Nashville school.... we’re in a really good spot.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

If this doesn’t say it all, I don’t know what does. It’s clearly IU

Im more worried about a good performance tonight than I am about garland. Our offense is going to be a problem all season.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BtownBanners mobile app

Yep, as much as it would be amazing to land garland tomorrow, a loss tonight would really take any wind out of my sail. We need to get the wins to keep the players and fans in it. A bunch of early losses and blowouts will really destroy our momentum

Yep, as much as it would be amazing to land garland tomorrow, a loss tonight would really take any wind out of my sail. We need to get the wins to keep the players and fans in it. A bunch of early losses and blowouts will really destroy our momentum

We are gonna have problems in a new system, new coach, old players with bad habits etc. I'm really looking at this season as an experiment with more success coming. We aren't projected to be that great, we should probably try to stay on those expectations. That's just my take on it anyway. As for garland or romeo, I really think this 2018s recruits are better than what we were getting, and those 2 would be gravy

Sent from my LG-H900 using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, Iugradman said:

And our basketball and football programs are in the toilet. None of the s**t you mentioned matters if we lose all of the time.

You're oh so wrong here.  He's not the Basketball and Football Director, he's the Athletic Director.  Back to back bowl games from a historically terrible program?  Hiring of a pretty much universally lauded basketball coach?  If you want to concentrate on two programs, that's of course your prerogative, but there are a lot of other programs that are doing well.  

4 minutes ago, mamasa said:

You're oh so wrong here.  He's not the Basketball and Football Director, he's the Athletic Director.  Back to back bowl games from a historically terrible program?  Hiring of a pretty much universally lauded basketball coach?  If you want to concentrate on two programs, that's of course your prerogative, but there are a lot of other programs that are doing well.  

Those programs don't make any money though. 

Foul on Fleek for liking his own post.  10 minute thread misconduct penalty.

I think it's ridiculous that BTB doesn't have an automatic like programmed for your own post. If I don't like my own post who else will?