Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

7 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Alright then - I've got a plan:

BtownBanners is gonna create a black bag unit to secretly infiltrate the process and alter it as necessary. Roles as follows:

• Undercover operative - Nips: will ply the Garland family with salty jokes and waaaay too many gin & tonics
  • Surveillance - Treesh: airport and transit coverage as a specialty
  • SWAT Team leader- Alaska: lovable and talented, but suspicions that he could resort to excessive violence if provoked
  • Propaganda Minister - Hoosier Guy: will spread unlimited proclamations of program success and expected accomplishments
  • Fearless Leader - fivestarhtm: the mysterious, legendary poster infamous for his ability to "take five thugs at once."

TEAM...READY?...DEPLOY!!!!

Plan needs a fall guy. And I guess you've volunteered. Thanks for taking the hit!

Alright then - I've got a plan:
BtownBanners is gonna create a black bag unit to secretly infiltrate the process and alter it as necessary. Roles as follows:
  • Undercover operative - Nips: will ply the Garland family with salty jokes and waaaay too many gin & tonics
  • Surveillance - Treesh: airport and transit coverage as a specialty
  • SWAT Team leader- Alaska: lovable and talented, but suspicions that he could resort to excessive violence if provoked
  • Propaganda Minister - Hoosier Guy: will spread unlimited proclamations of program success and expected accomplishments
  • Fearless Leader - fivestarhtm: the mysterious, legendary poster infamous for his ability to "take five thugs at once."
TEAM...READY?...DEPLOY!!!!

If any body needs electricity shut off for more rapid deployment, I will be happy to serve... News Team...Assemble!!

Sent from my LG-H900 using BtownBanners mobile app

Based on what?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Based on my gut and reading into tea leaves. No inside info. I don't mean to offend but if the last few years have taught me anything, it's that those claiming to have inside knowledge, are usually wrong. I believe Pap. That's it.........I've always felt Garland was Vandy bound. Not upset at all if he does what I expect him to do.

I'm extremely impressed with how fast the staff made up ground. There will always be another recruit to step in and fill the void the last one left. Personally I'm excited about an upper classman Devonte Green and Robert Phinissee. Also think having a full year to recruit Cole Anthony (who I believe to be the better player than Garland) can only help our chances.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Any know who HoosierHaze is on twitter. They made a "wind blowing north" reference last night on Twitter as well.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

2 minutes ago, Nick_Bragg13 said:

I will say peegs said “the wind is blowing north” so sounds like his opinion hasn’t changed

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Both schools are north of Brentwood Academy.