Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

18 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

The national guys that have a reputation aren't picking Vandy. Granted the only one picking us is Meyer, but I hope that says something.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I'll take Meyer and Chris007 over those guys

EDIT

the mobile interface appears to be losing functionality btw

Dead period ends 11/9, so Archie could visit first thing Friday morning and hightail it back to Bloomington for the game.  I know that may be a stretch, but it could be an option (or, the plan..?)...

5 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Alright then - I've got a plan:

BtownBanners is gonna create a black bag unit to secretly infiltrate the process and alter it as necessary. Roles as follows:

• Undercover operative - Nips: will ply the Garland family with salty jokes and waaaay too many gin & tonics
  • Surveillance - Treesh: airport and transit coverage as a specialty
  • SWAT Team leader: Alaska - lovable and talented, but suspicions that he could resort to excessive violence if provoked
  • Propaganda Minister: Hoosier Guy - will spread unlimited proclamations of program success and expected accomplishments
  • Fearless Leader - fivestarhtm - the mysterious, legendary poster infamous for his ability to "take five thugs at once."

TEAM...READY?...DEPLOY!!!!

I will help provide some over watch, lmao.

9 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

BtownBanners is gonna create a black bag unit to secretly infiltrate the process and alter it as necessary. Roles as follows:

• Undercover operative - Nips: will ply the Garland family with salty jokes and waaaay too many gin & tonics
  • SWAT Team leader- Alaska: lovable and talented, but suspicions that he could resort to excessive violence if provoked
  • Propaganda Minister - Hoosier Guy: will spread unlimited proclamations of program success and expected accomplishments
  • Fearless Leader - fivestarhtm: the mysterious, legendary poster infamous for his ability to "take five thugs at once."

I'll take some of those gin and tonics..

• SWAT Team leader- Alaska: lovable and talented, but suspicions that he could resort to excessive violence if provoked
  • Propaganda Minister - Hoosier Guy: will spread unlimited proclamations of program success and expected accomplishments
  • Fearless Leader - fivestarhtm: the mysterious, legendary poster infamous for his ability to "take five thugs at once."

Violence is always the first option

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Someone explain how we went from optimistic to he is vandys in one day.  

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

People forgot their meds today...

Edit: It's purely a reverse psychology thing because many people aren't confident in what they cant control. So they think by guessing the worst they will feel better regardless. Nothing has changed since they felt good to elicit this type of reaction in all honesty.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, chumbo07 said:

Did I miss where it said that CAM will be coming down to visit him again? Was that on a paid site?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes it was but now doesn't look it might happen. I believe it was in Peegs chat Monday night