Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

Just now, HinnyHoosier said:

Hey Yogi, can I borrow your phone? I need to make a call....

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Lol can't believe the eyes tweet has struck again. Man. I was just trying to watch Stranger Things season 2. I turned my text notifications off so we good now. People don't make actual phone calls anymore anyways man c'mon haha.

Lol can't believe the eyes tweet has struck again. Man. I was just trying to watch Stranger Things season 2. I turned my text notifications off so we good now. People don't make actual phone calls anymore anyways man c'mon haha.

Can't blame a guy for tryin'!

But man, get back to it. You've got important work ahead of you... Stranger Things 2 is good stuff.

So, let's man up and take it on the chin and move on to the next guy that wants to be a Hoosier.  It's that easy.  We are gonna have so many options going forward.  Not sweating it.  It's unfortunate, but not sweating it.

I just read pretty much the EXACT SAME SENTIMENT tonight on the Vandy 14Powers board.
One of you is wrong!!

Per the chat on the other IU site with Rabs, he was able to text DG directly and was told by DG that he HAS NOT committed and doesn't know what anyone on twitter is talking about. Rabs also talked to the family and confirmed they had a sit-down starting on Friday to start vetting schools. Got out a big white poster and wrote pros & cons of each. 

Can't blame a guy for tryin'!

But man, get back to it. You've got important work ahead of you... Stranger Things 2 is good stuff.

I must be too old. I tried watching season 1. After about 5 shows, I quit watching it didn't appeal to me. Now Longmire is a different story.

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, dallas44~ said:

The vandy commit just deleted the anchor down tweet. Is that good or bad? Lol. Man I’m so ready for this to be over.

Darius telling him take it down (too early) or take it down ( not true)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Honestly he's probably just messing with people knowing lots of fans would read too much into it.  Looking for his 15 seconds of fame I guess.

I must be too old. I tried watching season 1. After about 5 shows, I quit watching it didn't appeal to me. Now Longmire is a different story.

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

I’m pretty young and I only watched it for about 5 seconds before I turned it off. Lol Vikings is my show of choice at the moment.

Per the chat on the other IU site with Rabs, he was able to text DG directly and was told by DG that he HAS NOT committed and doesn't know what anyone on twitter is talking about. Rabs also talked to the family and confirmed they had a sit-down starting on Friday to start vetting schools. Got out a big white poster and wrote pros & cons of each. 

Actually Rabjohns was in Nashville tonight. He met with the family today and is writing an article tomorrow based on their sit down family meeting.

The Vandy scout guy probably paid Darius's buddy to tweet that out and get the Darius to Vandy rumors swirling again. That way he can try to be like Lavar Ball and speak it into existence.

Yeah Rabs was there. He shared that in the chat over there tonight I believe or as a tidbit. Guess they're the same thing. A lot came from it as well. Schilling and Flint are two definite pros that got thrown on the white board. Shared a few other things in some pms but nothing crazy. Still not a done deal, but personally I feel good about our chances.

Why do you feel it'll be IU in the end?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, hurryinghoosier5 said:

Anyone see his highlights from his scrimmage? That boy is nasty! Can’t wait for the decision.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That backcourt of Garland and Romeo is gonna be sweet