Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

So, let's man up and take it on the chin and move on to the next guy that wants to be a Hoosier.  It's that easy.  We are gonna have so many options going forward.  Not sweating it.  It's unfortunate, but not sweating it.

Literally nothing has happened yet.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Lots going on. My phone is literally burning up right now from text and calls. Most are people reaching out to me, but we may have something happen soon. Nothing good from any IU guys right now. Everyone expects him to wait on our side so this is news. Cam goes to school with Darius. 

So if something happens soon it sounds like a lot of momentum towards Vandy?

1 minute ago, IUHAHN82 said:

So, let's man up and take it on the chin and move on to the next guy that wants to be a Hoosier.  It's that easy.  We are gonna have so many options going forward.  Not sweating it.  It's unfortunate, but not sweating it.

Nothing has happened. Put this one back into your drafts folder.

This doesn’t make sense to me. He may go to Vanderbilt but why after the big “I didn’t commit” tweet would you go and spill the beans to your buddy who then plasters it all over Twitter. I think I am ready for this recruitment to be over.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I'm not worried one bit guys. Calm down. If he for some reason does do it before next week it'd be tomorrow morning. I believe it would be IU too. Sorry if my first post came out wrong. I think everyone is freaking out for nothing. My phone however isn't chill so I could be wrong. I got quite a few unread messages lol.

Not sure but I'm not worried about a commitment tonight. AT ALL!! Even made a joking tweet about IU and Vandy fans refreshing twitter all night for nothing lol.

Agreed. He re-tweeted a woman's tweet complaining about his recruitment so she could have her fiance back, commenting "This is funny." I think he finds this whole thing somewhat humorous. Doesn't seem like someone who just made a big decision and plans to announce soon. But, that's just me.

lol I love those guys. "Possible big news coming". Of course there is possible big news. Everyone feels that. He took that tweet and ran with it. Same thing he has done whole recruitment.

Thank you for sharing what the tweet said

Sent from my LG-K371 using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

So if something happens soon it sounds like a lot of momentum towards Vandy?

I didn't mean tonight. I am guessing since everyone is freaking out maybe tomorrow morning but I just don't see it. I could be wrong tho. This kid is getting unpredictable honestly. A classmate tweeting news? Supposedly he told that Vandy insider Darius is coming to Vandy. Regardless I don't think Darius is gonna be too happy with him. 

I'm not worried one bit guys. Calm down. If he for some reason does do it before next week it'd be tomorrow morning. I believe it would be IU too. Sorry if my first post came out wrong. I think everyone is freaking out for nothing. My phone however isn't chill so I could be wrong. I got quite a few unread messages lol.

Hey Yogi, can I borrow your phone? I need to make a call....