Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

2 hours ago, Schreckbagger said:

Tim has aged well, but 30 yrs is a stretch...went to HS with Tim and worked with his father for many yrs.

Sent from my XT1585 using BtownBanners mobile app

• Garl is in his 37th year as Indiana’s men’s basketball athletic trainer

Above from 15-16 season.

I left out the last decade since I'm sure he wants to forget it as much as the rest of us.

Lots going on. My phone is literally burning up right now from text and calls. Most are people reaching out to me, but we may have something happen soon. Nothing good from any IU guys right now. Everyone expects him to wait on our side so this is news. Cam goes to school with Darius. 

4 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

The Vandy guy on Scout is claiming to have heard that the tweet is about Darius committing.

Is this the same guy that has contradicted himself multiple times over the last couple of weeks?

The Vandy guy on Scout is claiming to have heard that the tweet is about Darius committing.

lol I love those guys. "Possible big news coming". Of course there is possible big news. Everyone feels that. He took that tweet and ran with it. Same thing he has done whole recruitment.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Lots going on. My phone is literally burning up right now from text and calls. Most are people reaching out to me, but we may have something happen soon. Nothing good from any IU guys right now. Everyone expects him to wait on our side so this is news. Cam goes to school with Darius. 

If he committed today wouldn't that be an NCAA violation?