Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

Injury Updates- JW/ROJO/CH/OG

That was kind of a weird injury with Juwan. Kinda like he thought it was way worse than it was or something.

Watching it after the fact, it appears JMor thought it possibly separated again while it might have just been a stinger.  It probably didn't hurt any less but the length of time to heal is probably significantly less time.

Really cool seeing RoJo on the bench keeping JMor's head up.

JMor had an MRI and full evaluation last night, so anything that happens today or is news from today should be fairly reliable without much risk of suddenly changing.

I am glad he is doing well and excited to see him in his first Tourney. Maybe we'll see him... nope. Never mind. Was going to comment about the possibility of a JMor v. Shake match-up in the Tourney but, I guess not. Sorry Shake! Enjoy the NBA grimes!

Even if Robert Johnson heals his ankle enough to play Sunday, I'd rather he sit out until the NCAA tournament because he's supposedly been dealing with an ongoing groin injury most of the season.

Hopefully a little over 3 weeks off will get his body right, we're going to need him.

I want him to get some B10 tourney minutes. Shake the rust off. Just 5-10 per game max.

Yeah, if he's >75% I want him playing at least Niego minutes each game. I don't like the idea of a basketball player taking a 3-week break during the season. Especially given the rust RoJo developed after his last injury.

CTC was on ESPNU, and said it is likely that the entirety of OJuwananoby will be available on Sunday.

One back...Juwan: one RoJo to go!

Alex Bozich @insidethehall
Crean on Juwan Morgan: "I think we'll have him" zpr.io/mYAg #iubb via @insidethehall