Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Magnanimous

Tom Crean's postgame locker room speech

and we will hang one next year, as well!

And, to me, is the bigger question!  Can we come back and be successful next year after the year we are having and losing Yogi?  If we can sustain success without the huge drop off years like we have seen.  If he can do that I will be on board to see out the rest of Crean's contract.

And, to me, is the bigger question!  Can we come back and be successful next year after the year we are having and losing Yogi?  If we can sustain success without the huge drop off years like we have seen.  If he can do that I will be on board to see out the rest of Crean's contract.

We've already seen him have a 2 year run.  I don't have any doubts he can have a year or two here or there.

This is great stuff---heart felt.

I heard a radio interview after the game and he was talking about Yogi and you could just hear in his voice and through his emotion just how much he cares about Yogi and the team.

Hard fought and well-earned Big Ten Title!