Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FortWayneHoosier

March Madness Uniforms

In other words, it could be a lot worse. (Looking at you, NC State)

All of the shorts but ours make me puke a bit in my mouth.  This is the first step on the slippery slope of returning to the 1995 UK shorts.  What's next?  Coogi sweaters coming back?  This needs to be nipped in the bud.

They're ok, I like that we get a 3rd or 4th jersey each year. It's cool for the fans and I also enjoy it because it typically pisses off most of the fan base that was born in the Branch McCracken era. Sorry guys, not all change is bad.

What are you taking about? It's the end if the world! Lol

All of the shorts but ours make me puke a bit in my mouth. This is the first step on the slippery slope of returning to the 1995 UK shorts. What's next? Coogi sweaters coming back? This needs to be nipped in the bud.

I'm all for Coogi sweaters coming back. In fact I think we need a Coogi sweater jersey. A collab with all sports even. Imagine a Coogie football helmet. It would be glorious.