Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoosiers of IU

Next year's starting 5.

My 5: Yogi, Will, Troy, Vonleh, Zeller. Unlike Vic, Cody still has room to improve his stock, and wants to graduate. If Cody leaves, lineups become interesting. Against teams with a big man, Luke will quite possibly get the start. Against smaller teams, I could see Jeremy playing the 4 and Vonleh playing the 5. Those are some freakishly athletic lineups. Either way with either Luke/ Jeremy, Hanner, Remy, and Robinson off the bench. I see us being deeper next year than we are this year. I know it's disappointing that Hanner and Peter weren't ready to really contribute this year, but the recruits were bringing in for 2013 aren't just raw talent like those two. I look for huge contributions from at least 3 of those guys.

Most of you guys left Troy out of your starting 5, but I just don't see him not winning a starting spot. He will be the best athlete on the team, he had height, and he isn't just a raw athlete like Hanner. His Uncle is a great coach and Troy will be college ready before he gets to Bloomington.