Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

X-Hoosier

Video games

I second Rage, its a great game.  Visuals are great and some of the scares are really good. 

I play a little bit of everything.  Big fan of the Arkham games.  Liked the new Tomb Raider, haven't played the sequel yet.  Anxiously awaiting No Mans Sky also.

This x2.

Plus FIFA and NHL hockey 2012 or 2013. My 6 yr old doesn't need the 50-60 newest version. He's good kicking butt on the older versions that I pick up cheap at GameStop. Lol

I go to Game World to get cheap classics. Play NCAA Football 2005 for GameCube all the time.

youtuber? I am mid level Town Hall 10. Hoosier Daddy clan. Used to be in a level 8 family clan. Got too serious for the kids involved. Lol.

No YouTube. I'm a TH11. Used to be in a top 100 clan, Hitmen(may have dropped some), but now jump around war clans. Maybe after next war, I'll pop in to yours.

I go to Game World to get cheap classics. Play NCAA Football 2005 for GameCube all the time.

Loved that game...just wish that they would bring it back now that lawsuit is settled.

33 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

XBox Series X

Division & Division 2

COD Mod Warfare 2

Sniper Elite 5

Obviously you like it because it made your list, but how is Sniper Elite? I’ve always wanted to try it but haven’t gotten around to it on GamePass yet. For the record, I’m not a COD or FPS fan in general.  

31 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Obviously you like it because it made your list, but how is Sniper Elite? I’ve always wanted to try it but haven’t gotten around to it on GamePass yet. For the record, I’m not a COD or FPS fan in general.  

Sn Elite 5 is good, campaign (and a player can invade) and pvp. 4 is mediocre- big jump up to 5, i enjoyed it. It’s 3d p though

12 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Don't like COD? 

On 9/22/2022 at 3:42 PM, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Had to break out this thing of beauty yesterday. My broski and I share this copy. Darned things are selling for like $80 now. 

Snapchat-303294708.jpg

Don't sell it. I still have my original, as well.  

Less than one year and the new one comes out. Have a whole group of friends that are pretty pumped.  

25 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Don't like COD? 

Yeah shooters don’t really do it for me. Just seems repetitive and I have no interest in going into a lobby and getting spammed by a 12 year old that plays it for 8 hours a day. If I need to shoot something give me GTA all day. 

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Yeah shooters don’t really do it for me. Just seems repetitive and I have no interest in going into a lobby and getting spammed by a 12 year old that plays it for 8 hours a day. If I need to shoot something give me GTA all day. 

I play probably 4-5 nights a week, but it's with 2-5 other friends at once. So... trios or a full squad of multiplayer. We won't play anymore multi player when the new Warzone comes out. 

I also play The Show and 2K. The show just vs. computer, franchise mode. I enjoy it, imo, it's a great game. 2K... I wait every year until the it goes on sale for the digital version and I buy it lol ...me and two of my buddies play 3 on 3 Pro Am. 

Idk. It passes time. 

GTA, what else? And what do you play on? 

15 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I play probably 4-5 nights a week, but it's with 2-5 other friends at once. So... trios or a full squad of multiplayer. We won't play anymore multi player when the new Warzone comes out. 

I also play The Show and 2K. The show just vs. computer, franchise mode. I enjoy it, imo, it's a great game. 2K... I wait every year until the it goes on sale for the digital version and I buy it lol ...me and two of my buddies play 3 on 3 Pro Am. 

Idk. It passes time. 

GTA, what else? And what do you play on? 

I’m on a Series S I got about a year and a half ago. Might jump to an X next summer for NCAA.

I’m the same as you on 2K, I’ll wait til it gets cheap and then play the hell out of it for a few months, but I’m a solo MyLeague guy. I’m still really enjoying 22, but 23 looks great from what I’ve seen. I usually go through a phase with The Show around opening day where solo franchise is all I play. It really is a great game and has been day one on Gamepass for a couple years which rocks. I’m also a total PGA 2K nerd. My buddies and I have a Society and I play in a few other really competitive ones. 

I also have a racing wheel, which is a blast with the NASCAR Heat games. If I really want to pass the time (other than going into a GTA online lobby with buddies) I’ll get on MS Flight Simulator. I have a private pilot’s license I don’t use and it’s fun to fly around and do procedures and all that, but the kids don’t usually give me the sort of time to really get into it. 

2 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Even better, go into game chat and listen to the 12-year old (who's running cronus zen) trash talk you :)

Picking up my Series X tonight and am trying to figure out what games to get. I think I’ll try game pass because it’s $1 for the first month and I want to try the Show. Debating on Madden and 2K. I liked previous versions of Madden but 2K has been disappointing. I used to love COD but haven’t enjoyed it as much recently, but am open to trying the new one if it’s worth it. 

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Picking up my Series X tonight and am trying to figure out what games to get. I think I’ll try game pass because it’s $1 for the first month and I want to try the Show. Debating on Madden and 2K. I liked previous versions of Madden but 2K has been disappointing. I used to love COD but haven’t enjoyed it as much recently, but am open to trying the new one if it’s worth it. 

Game Pass is worth it imo, a number of new releases come out on GP and it's a decently broad selection of games.

COD (MW2) currently has some bugs/hacks going on, supposed to be addressed in update later this mo I believe. Campaign is excellent, generally quality of game/graphics/play is strong in campaign and pvp, but in pvp can't disable cross-play which is silly and there's always a ton of cheating, cronus-zen, hackers etc., need a decent team for it to be enjoyable but if you've got friends it's still fun.