Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

57 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I’m surprised by the hate for Bozich.
I like him, I like his dad’s stuff and I have always really really liked Inside the Hall.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It’s all about tone for me personally. He just has a very arrogant, all-knowing disposition about him. Comes out that way on his podcast too, which I’d also really like to enjoy, but can’t. I’m sure he’s a nice guy, I just wish he wasn’t....the way...he is....

It’s all about tone for me personally. He just has a very arrogant, all-knowing disposition about him. Comes out that way on his podcast too, which I’d also really like to enjoy, but can’t. I’m sure he’s a nice guy, I just wish he wasn’t....the way...he is....
Sounds like a few on here. There are always people like that. I read what they so and move on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, mdn82 said:

Hmm my ITH/Bozich post from earlier is gone... wonder why lol.

Bozich was actually one of the guys that made me start towards wanting to write for IU, but things changed at ITH so quickly. I used to follow it like it was my job. I haven't had many personal dealings with him, but the sites success has changed him a lot basing on some convos I've had with some people. Everyone has their own opinions though and he could be a great guy no doubt, but taking a shot at a HS kid was a bad look. If he was trying to get on Romeo's good side with that, I'd actually say it probably hurt him in that regard. David Bell is one of Tom Allen's biggest targets period and I wouldn't doubt it if someone didn't speak to him about that at IU or hasn't already. 

6 hours ago, schimpfj said:

I’ve heard a rumor that Romeo’s girlfriend recently transferred from ISU to IU, but have absolutely nothing to back it up. There’s not much on Romeo’s social media, but does anyone near NA or closer to the family know if he even has a gf? 

This was discussed about 200 pages ago...lol.

16 hours ago, HoosierRobbie said:

An embarrassment? Cmon now.. I get not liking him or whatever but he’s not an embarrassment.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He absolutely is.. that tweet about Bell and constantly, constantly talking crap on Twitter but not accomplishments himself to back any of his dumb opinions up with. 

New Albany standout Romeo Langford will compete in the three point contest during the McDonald’s All-American game’s POWERADE Jam Fest. The event will take place on March 26th, and will be aired on ESPN2. #iubb
Drew Davis

26 minutes ago, HoosierMatty said:

I have a Louisville fan I work with saying that Romeo is waiting to see who Louisville hires. That's a rumor on Louisville sports radio. These people are insane.

I heard it this am on my way to work.  I previously thought the same.  What else could he be waiting for?   I think we have the best chance but it makes me nervous.