Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

The only thing Painter is ever going to lock down is their practice facility after the Sweet 16 games are over each year.

Brilliant.

22 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Courtesy of the Kansas board..LOL

I feel like there are a lot of Trae Young parallels here. If Langford ends up being as good as Trae Young (extremely unlikely) it’s possible that Indiana could have a season like OU’s next year (10 seed, mid-conference finish), although OU had a better coach and a bit better supporting cast.

Morons 

Just now, LIHoosier said:

Congrats! You were there through and through.

Just common sense. Romeo has a chance to be a legend. That’s too good an opportunity to pass up. And the fact of being the cornerstone recruit to bring IU back to the elite. Way too good an opportunity to pass up. TJD is next

I really think if we get 2-3 of TJD, Watford, Brooks or Hurt then Romeo will stay 2 years for sure. That would be so much talent along with what we already have to walk away from

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just now, Hoosier1984 said:

I really think if we get 2-3 of TJD, Watford, Brooks or Hurt then Romeo will stay 2 years for sure. That would be so much talent along with what we already have to walk away from

If he is here for two years I would say that something went very wrong. 

That would mean a couple of transfers

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think the media is going to undersell this team next year...not saying IU hangs banner six but I think they compete for a Big Ten title and make the second weekend of the ncaa tournament. Sparty, UM, Purdue, and Ohio State all have major losses. I'm sure UK and UNC will be in our bracket though...

1 minute ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I think the media is going to undersell this team next year...not saying IU hangs banner six but I think they compete for a Big Ten title and make the second weekend of the ncaa tournament. Sparty, UM, Purdue, and Ohio State all have major losses. I'm sure UK and UNC will be in our bracket though...

Agreed. My only concern is how quickly the young guys pick up CAM's defense.