Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Yeah I was at Pattaya too! Luckily I did the customary “package check” first before things to got that far... old sailor trick!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This thread has gone farther than I thought imaginable.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

From Adam Zagoria - NBA exec on Romeo Langford, projected No. 5 in 2019 by @DraftExpress: "1st rounder for sure. Needs a more consistent 3-point game as well as improve his mid-range game off of the dribble. Good athlete that can be explosive in the open court. Better than Diallo of Kentucky"

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

From Adam Zagoria - NBA exec on Romeo Langford, projected No. 5 in 2019 by @DraftExpress: "1st rounder for sure. Needs a more consistent 3-point game as well as improve his mid-range game off of the dribble. Good athlete that can be explosive in the open court. Better than Diallo of Kentucky"

I sure hope he is better than Diallo!! I could honestly see him being a top 3 pick whenever he goes pro. I think he is underrated even at #5. 

What are the viewing options again? WDRB says there is an error... Could be that they're not live yet.. Just want to make sure

Sent from my XT1650 using BtownBanners mobile app

Another option.

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/preps/indiana/2018/04/27/romeo-langford-college-decision-indiana-kansas-vanderbilt/550934002/

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Maybe we should make this thread a book and sell it. 

Make it a 30 for 30...

"What if I told you a thread about a Indiana High School kid started in 2015 and grew to heights unimaginable!" ESPN presents the Romeo Thread! Narrated by John Mellencamp.

Instant classic!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using BtownBanners mobile app

Current situation here in Cape Coral Florida.  Pool 86 Degrees, 2 racks of spares just came off the Egg, Mojito in hand by the pool, multiple tabs open here on the laptop just in case.  Belief in Indiana basketball......as high as it has been since the early 90's.  

Feeling no pain.  

Romeo a Hoosier>dinner and drinks>night dip in pool>Ice cream>sweet dreams.