Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

1 minute ago, IUrocker said:

Someone posted on another site that Archie’s black Escalade was seen parked at the New Albany school lot. No idea if it’s actually his vehicle, but wouldn’t doubt the fact that he would indeed be there for the event. 

I doubt he would be there. Would ruin Romeo’s moment for sure

Someone posted on another site that Archie’s black Escalade was seen parked at the New Albany school lot. No idea if it’s actually his vehicle, but wouldn’t doubt the fact that he would indeed be there for the event. 

Don't know for sure, but aren't there rules that prevent him from being there.

Someone get Treesh on the case.

Hmm yeah, not sure about the rules on whether or not Archie could be there, so that’s a good point. I saw somewhere that someone heard Romeo has already signed his letter if intent, which would mean Archie could/would be there. Is there truth to Archie being able to be there if Romeo really has already signed his LOI? Not sure how all that would work. 

15 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

I think the building was basically being condemned. School is probably going to buy the land and expand its footprint if I had to guess. 

Yes IU bought the property and is turning it into something else beside a food place.