Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

For the clothes fetish crowd obsessed with what he wore to his prom, check out what he was wearing at last night's awards banquet where he was named Mr. Basketball.
Db_rpcEXkAATdMf.jpg&key=df520c77220529d9fcdd7bd8ffc574f053b6a833721ef4b37ef13aab19db58cf

He’s going to Louisville. He lied to us all !

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just doin' my part to increase the post count.  Predictions from the 'experts' as well as players.
https://indiana.rivals.com/news/predictions-decision-preview-2018-five-star-romeo-langford
IU signee 
Damezi Anderson: N/A - "I really don't know where he would go. It's hard to tell because he's quiet."

2019 Center Grove five-star forward 
Trayce Jackson-Davis: I ndiana - "I think Romeo's going to Indiana. Just because he's doing it in his home gym, in the state of Indiana, I don't think he would have done that. I don't think he would have made it that special to go somewhere else."

2019 Fort Wayne North Side four-star forward 
Keion Brooks: Indiana - "My guess is Indiana. If he goes to Indiana, he's basically set for life. Indiana's going to love him forever. He fits their playstyle, he can go in there and be the guy for them."

2019 Mountain Brook (Ala.) five-star forward 
Trendon Watford: Indiana (via Indianapolis Star) - "I’ll say he’s going to Indiana."

Damezi, no need to lie, we already saw your prediction.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

They still make alpha-bits? I'm a Quisp man myself.

Less than 12 hours of handwringing, endless pacing, (maybe) excessive drinking, etc., but all is good.  When I poured my milk over my Alpha-Bits this morning, there it was - ROMEO TO IU.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk