Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Just now, brumdog45 said:

CAM has been quoted in saying that he would like Anderson to get minutes in the backcourt.

I’m just not sure how ready he’s going to be as a freshman. I don’t think Archie likes throwing these guys into the fire if they aren’t ready, either. I’d love to be wrong though. 

4 minutes ago, VO5 said:

I’m just not sure how ready he’s going to be as a freshman. I don’t think Archie likes throwing these guys into the fire if they aren’t ready, either. I’d love to be wrong though. 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a handful of combinations.  IU staff has mentioned Hunter pIaying some two.  I think Romeo could play some point too at times.  Has potential to be a really fun season.

16 minutes ago, goonaha said:

His like on Forrester's "IU" comment has been counteracted by a few of his retweets post ceremony.

I still think it’s IU, but not gonna lie those prom shoes were an interesting pick. They’re exactly like what Dorothy wore. Also the blue outfit..

Yeah I’m cringing at dissecting a high school kid’s prom attire, but I blame Crean for my insecurities. Hopefully he proves all the insiders right tomorrow and goes with the Hoosiers!

Just now, VO5 said:

I still think it’s IU, but not gonna lie those prom shoes were an interesting pick. They’re exactly like what Dorothy wore. Also the blue outfit..

Yeah I’m cringing at dissecting a high school kid’s prom attire, but I blame Crean for my insecurities. Hopefully he proves all the insiders right tomorrow and goes with the Hoosiers!

Maybe I'm unknowingly color blind, but that tux did not look blue to me. Maybe blue-grey? It's definitely a ways away from KU's royal blue. 

1 minute ago, goonaha said:

Maybe I'm unknowingly color blind, but that tux did not look blue to me. Maybe blue-grey? It's definitely a ways away from KU's royal blue. 

Looks sky blue-ish to me, but who knows. Lol

19 minutes ago, VO5 said:

Looks sky blue-ish to me, but who knows. Lol

I know it’s crazy to worry about the color of a tux lol but just FYI, it was actually more of a grayish white. The lighting in that pic made it look blue. 

A68C95A6-41FD-4ACB-AFE5-BB1B13F61176.jpeg

Just now, HooHooHoo22 said:

Y’all gotta stop talking about the kids clothes lol. Starting to sound very obsessive.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The thread is approaching 700 pages. A few jokes about his clothes a day before the announcement is fairly mild in that context.

Y’all gotta stop talking about the kids clothes lol. Starting to sound very obsessive.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Starting to sound like “what color is the dress?” thing now

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app