Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Their board seems veryg confident.

- actually that second part is exactly what An6el has always done. He shows up very rarely, drops a bomb shell, and then leaves again. He doesn't stick around and soak up the attention.

Regardless of whether he gets Langford right or not, An6el clearly has some sort of info from time to time - way more than most of the posters on here. It cracks me up that everyone on here has complained about the lack of info and then attacks An6el who might just possibly be THE ONLY SOURCE this board has on this recruitment.

Get your popcorn boys!!! I think the Indiana Meltdown is about 72 hours away!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Rabjohns also just said there is considerable speculation at the EYBL event that the Kansas confidence is coming from KU signee Quentin Grimes saying he thinks Romeo is going to join him.
I thought Kansas weeks ago but all the pro iu stuff changed my mind 100%.
Man would it be a gut punch losing both Romeo and Ryan Taylor .

CB was still at 75% last I checked. If I could contribute to it, I’d flip my picks then flip them back the day before, just because I’m a tool lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
If a few flip bsck to kansas its over. Though archies actions lead me to berlieve he at least thought he had him. But I guess things can change fast

If a few flip bsck to kansas its over. Though archies actions lead me to berlieve he at least thought he had him. But I guess things can change fast

Yeah if people start flipping to Kansas it’s a done deal. We’ve seen this too many times.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Typical Rabby, now he has an out if Romeo  doesn’t pick Indiana.
I want to know where Meyer heard it was a done deal . It seems to be anything but a done deal for iu.