Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

When you’ve signed but not gone through student-athlete social media training yet

We should have one for posters on how to take a screen shot instead of copying links . Just joking it’s always appreciated either way.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Cute, naive, Vandy fan post of the day. And yes, the poster is judging Romeo Langford as having equal value to the legendary Michael Finke; former Illini man-bun, uber-slow forward who just committed to Grand Canyon State:

Re: Our last MBB scholarship

•  

Postby Dorewithaflare » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:10 am

If Romeo doesn't come. i would love to get the 6-10 guy from Ill. A fifth year senior that avg. almost 10 points a game last year would be just as good as a one year freshman.

3 minutes ago, Me So Hornsby said:

Can’t wait to see what number this thread gets to by around 8pm on Monday haha

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

My SWAG is that it'll be somewhere around 700 by Monday morning and by the time the official announcement is made it'll be around 725 pages.  Probably add a few dozen pages by the time Tuesday rolls around.

7 hours ago, Bailey7878 said:

But if we wanted a good one we'd be on them now before they are gone. I think Morgan is staying imo.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think one point is, some of the grad transfers don't know they are, yet.

Cute, naive, Vandy fan post of the day. And yes, the poster is judging Romeo Langford as having equal value to the legendary Michael Finke; former Illini man-bun, uber-slow forward who just committed to Grand Canyon State:

Re: Our last MBB scholarship

•  

Postby Dorewithaflare » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:10 am

If Romeo doesn't come. i would love to get the 6-10 guy from Ill. A fifth year senior that avg. almost 10 points a game last year would be just as good as a one year freshman.

It’s GRAND CANYON UNIVERSITY. There is no Grand Canyon State, at least not in Arizona (where the actual, literal, hole-in-the-ground Grand Canyon is).

8 hours ago, Bailey7878 said:

But if we wanted a good one we'd be on them now before they are gone. I think Morgan is staying imo.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hopefully there will be some out there, if Archie determines he wants one. It's plausible that we're waiting on someone's possibility to reclassify and want to exhaust that option, before we fill that spot.  Race and Jallow both reclassified following July evals (I'm pretty sure). Maybe we already know who will/will try so we're not looking to fill the spot any longer?

Also, as of May 14th that season an article listed 7 suitors for Max B and none were Indiana.

I have to admit —this is driving me crazy! It’s like knowing or expecting you are getting something for Christmas —but still having to wait until Christmas Day to open the present to be sure! Here’s to hoping and believing April 30th will be a Merry Christmas for Hoosier Nation!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners