Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Just now, Chris007 said:

I think we will give it to McRoberts or bank it for next year.

We'd have it for next year if we picked up a one year grad transfer anyway.

However; if we give it to McBob, to me that signifies that the coaching staff has some expectation that a combination of Race, Clifton, Jake, and DeRon are going to be rotation-quality players. And that would be a best-case scenario.

1 minute ago, BtownBanner6 said:

Chris have you heard any on what the staff thinks about Davis on his recovery and the potential to be back and contributing next year?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I have not, just know that he is on schedule

Peegs may have just tip his hand on this podcast by accident:
https://247sports.com/college/indiana/Article/The-Upland-Brewing-Co-Peegs-Podcast-Breaking-Down-Dallas-117654777
At the 23:00 minute mark he is asked about what he is most looking forward to about the announcement and says "what swayed him to Indiana" and than pauses for a brief second and says "or whatever school he chooses". Not sure it tips a hand but it certainly gives insight into where peegs thinks he is headed in my mind.   

This is why I love this board. Great catch. Rabby clearly knows, if he doesn’t, he’s terrible at his job ( imo he’s one of best in business)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

16 minutes ago, Iubravos said:

Assuming we get Romeo, are we still going to sign a grad transfer?

Would still love to see a grad transfer shooter added. That's the one area this roster still needs, a consistent 40%+ 3-pt shooter. Someone you know is going to knock down daggers when Langford (assuming he comes), Morgan, and Green are drawing in the defense. 

12 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Would still love to see a grad transfer shooter added. That's the one area this roster still needs, a consistent 40%+ 3-pt shooter. Someone you know is going to knock down daggers when Langford (assuming he comes), Morgan, and Green are drawing in the defense. 

I think we have to get one too.  Hopefully after Romeo we will seem a little more attractive.