Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

11 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

So does the interview with Tim Langford saying he hasn’t decided yet concern anyone?  At the end he did say he thinks Romeo has a good idea but needs to talk with the rest of his family.

No, because he has decided. That's nothing but a smokescreen.

So does the interview with Tim Langford saying he hasn’t decided yet concern anyone?  At the end he did say he thinks Romeo has a good idea but needs to talk with the rest of his family.
Nope not at all
He is coming to iu.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Bowhunter said:

Eh, Blackmon said something similar.  This close to the announce date that they willfully chose, he knows.

4 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

I trust chris 007 and pap alot but i will have some doubt until it is official. I mean if i was them and archie told me personally and showed me his signed papers i would be pretty confident lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Oh, I've still got some reservations still.  I think it's IU, but it's not over until he signs.

9 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

I trust chris 007 and pap alot but i will have some doubt until it is official. I mean if i was them and archie told me personally and showed me his signed papers i would be pretty confident lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

If I see Chris007 or Pap respond to your post saying “PM sent, pictures included” (of signed papers), I’d probably pass out, hahaha

Been telling myself to keep realistic expectations, so I don't get mad over a teenager's college decision. Now it seems like I realistic expectations and getting my hopes up are one and the same.

I've thought Romeo to IU since UL became U6, but haven't let myself get too excited, I guess until now.

30 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Eh, Blackmon said something similar.  This close to the announce date that they willfully chose, he knows.

I don't remember the circumstances around it, but playing devil's advocate, Jared Jeffries claimed afterward to not have known where he was going until he woke up that morning.

8 minutes ago, HoosierX said:

I don't remember the circumstances around it, but playing devil's advocate, Jared Jeffries claimed afterward to not have known where he was going until he woke up that morning.

I was thinking the same thing. He went to bed thinking Duke and woke up deciding IU. Thank goodness.