Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

1 minute ago, cappymo14 said:

Holy Moses Malone! This morning was crazy for me fellas, so I said “I’ll just check B-Town when I get home tonight.” Well, I’ve done so, and find out I’m 326 posts behind? Good lord, this is awesome...I’m gonna keep reading to catch up, but this is very exciting. The one day I don’t refresh every 2 minutes, and you guys go bonkers....figures. See you when I get caught up.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

For the love of god, some one get this man a summary!

Holy Moses Malone! This morning was crazy for me fellas, so I said “I’ll just check B-Town when I get home tonight.” Well, I’ve done so, and find out I’m 326 posts behind? Good lord, this is awesome...I’m gonna keep reading to catch up, but this is very exciting. The one day I don’t refresh every 2 minutes, and you guys go bonkers....figures. See you when I get caught up.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Let me catch you up: Things are looking good—98 percent good! Hoosiers!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Summary for Cappymo:

Romeo 98% to IU.
Brooks and TJD strong IU leans.
Outside possibility TJD for ‘18.
dbm under ban consideration.
Isaac Haas no bueno in Herpes Haven.

That oughta about cover it.

Thank you for this summary. Except the Haas info. Yikes! Lol

Pretty proud of myself for spending the last 2-3 hours catching up on this thread. I eventually realized I should skip the "pm" posts. 007....you da man. I would say you are much appreciated around these parts but judging by the "likes" it's safe to say you're well aware. 

My prediction: Between now and April 30, there will be at least a half-dozen times when some itty-bitty piece of info (true or not) gets out that has everyone convinced he's going to Vandy, and there's a full-fleged panic attack here; and there will be at least a half-dozen times when some itty-bitty piece of info (true or not) gets out that has everyone convinced he's going to Kansas, and there's a full-fleged panic attack here. 

[/url]  

If the school I was planning to announce for became common knowledge then I would be disappointed. So as that info started to leak I might leak some "news" myself to keep people guessing.

5 hours ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

TJD would be my guess if anyone reclassifies. As I said around semi state, TJD really wants to play with Romeo. The grad options at guard were backup plans, but sounds like Archie is confident in landing Romeo. 

TJD does not have to reclassify to play with Romeo.

If TJD commits in 2019 that would give him three years with Romeo (i.e. through TJD's junior year and Romeo's senior year).