Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

34 minutes ago, pumpfake said:

I almost clicked that link just for some dirty schadenfreuden lolz and to try to remember the names of those two patronizing blowhards who used to post on their boards back when Illinois had surprisingly strung a couple of decent seasons together in a row and all of Illinois fandom then crowned themselves King of the World.  And they all used to think they were now perched high on a level looking way down on Indiana.  Then I remembered their names.  Terminator-something and NOVA.

I am so glad I did not take the bait and click that link.  But plz do share anything hilarious you might find there!

23 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Terry, the second biggest dumbass on that board beyond Team Nutjob. I love that board. Well when it was Scout. Not sure what the mods are like now.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Teamwork Nutjob was something else.  Calling him a dumbass would be an insult to dumbasses.

24 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Terry, the second biggest dumbass on that board beyond Team Nutjob. I love that board. Well when it was Scout. Not sure what the mods are like now.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

They had that ex-Marine mod who constantly shouted at and belittled any IU fans who posted there. I'm reaching deep into the message board echo chamber section of my brain on this one, but I'm fairly certain I once had a conversation with one of our mods who managed to find out who he really was and said he was a total pansy outside the message board.

5 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

They had that ex-Marine mod who constantly shouted at and belittled any IU fans who posted there. I'm reaching deep into the message board echo chamber section of my brain on this one, but I'm fairly certain I once had a conversation with one of our mods who managed to find out who he really was and said he was a total pansy outside the message board.

NovaIllini. Big talker.

55 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I kind of want Garland to be left standing at the altar and realize what a mistake he made next season when Vandy doesn't live up to their preseason expectations and the "Hometown Hero" honeymoon is over.

I doubt he really cares much how Vandy as a team does but more how his own stat line looks.